Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What aspect of your ISP are you not happy with?

Options
  • 14-01-2009 8:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

What aspect of your ISP are you not happy with?
    Is that cost, speed, support, services?

What aspect of your ISP are you not happy with? 48 votes

Speed
    0% 0 votes
    Cost
    18% 9 votes
    Support
    22% 11 votes
    Services
    25% 12 votes
    Other
    6% 3 votes
    Ping times
    8% 4 votes
    All aspects are okay
    18% 9 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Would be nice if you could add ping times, but for now ill say support

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 pavel2009

nuxxx wrote: »
    Would be nice if you could add ping times, but for now ill say support

Hello Nuxxx,
    I would be happy to add the option, but do not how. Any suggestions?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,494 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I've added ping times :)
    Have to say I'm actually pretty happy with UTV, price is reasonable by Irish standards, 3MB does me fine, no issues with cap as I use unlimited option, no real issues with pings. Oh and never had issues with support when I called them once looking for my user/pass back in June :)

Prior to this I had NTL for two years and had no real issues, received a heavy user warning but got that sorted out ;) Used to drop sync and ready from time to time but never for long, nothing long or big enough that I'd bother calling NTL about.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

I only had a problem with 15G rolling 30 day cap once (whole family has PCs and laptops), when I went a bit mad downloading DVD ISOs of various Linux Distros. Digiweb Metro in Limerick since Nov 2005.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭TimTim

The infastructure its running over but there isn't much I can do about that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

no real problems. speed could be faster but then again im on 20mb with ntl unlimited.

Advertisement