Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recent Viewing for me: The messengers

Options
  • 14-01-2009 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭

Watched this last night http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0425430/

Its a jap horror made in america, rather than doing a remake they got the pang brothers to make a film state side and it was not a bad horror at all.

What impressed me most was Kirstern Stewert, I thought she did a great job and looked great doing it. I thought she must be destined for great things so I looked her up on IMDB to see she got the main female role in Twilight, so good for her.

Any if you havent seen the messengers I woudl say its worth a look. A way to pass the time till the `My bloody Valentine` remake gets released.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Have to say I thought it was awful - it was mildly interesting and held some promise at first but the ending/climax is farcical.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Yeah thought it was pretty terrible myself.

The Pang brothers are from Hong Kong btw :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

On that note I saw the remake of Bangkok dangerous recently as well. What a joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

AH the name put me off that one, it looked diggy from the outset.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Dr. Fell

A film that started out with promise, but became about as transparent as a size 8 t-shirt worn by Brian Cowan in a wet t-shirt competition. Outside. In winter. Awful ending. Truly, truly awful.

• Advertisement
Advertisement