Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C&H sex discussion thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭dinorebel

Que?
    Thinking about one person while having sex with another it was badly worded.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

dinorebel wrote: »
    but I didn't say to think about someone else. ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

dinorebel wrote: »

A staple of sitcoms, but why would you really do that? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

Lads this is page (depemding on your settings-I never changed mine)........69

Giggity :pac:

HugsiePie wrote: »

You'd have thought wed have gotten here much sooner. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

I'm on pg 86 what can you do with 86

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I'm on page 26...

I guess if I squint it could sort of look like two contortionists...

Jhcx wrote: »
    I'm on pg 86 what can you do with 86
    A 69 and a third of an attempt at a second go?

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Just spent an hour talking to my friends about sex and have come out of it wishing it wasn't so intertwined with feelings. It'd be great if you could just go, do it and move on (I know that's what fwb are but feelings so often develop so it's not really viable)

ONS

Simples.

I may have to jump on that bandwagon next term... It's the thought of "walks of shame" or someone being in my house the next day just puts me off them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I may have to jump on that bandwagon next term... It's the thought of "walks of shame" or someone being in my house the next day just puts me off them

Just do it in the alley behind the nightclub.

Christ, what am I doing with my life that that was my go to solution... :o

And they say chivalry is dead, wha? :pac:

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Just do it in the alley behind the nightclub.

Christ, what am I doing with my life that that was my go to solution... :o

I did hear tonight that one of my friend's 1st times was in a bathroom in Dicey's so tis not far from what I've been listening to already today :rolleyes:

FWB would be a gr8 solution but not viable in close friends and a gossipy class :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

FWB would be a gr8 solution but not viable in close friends and a gossipy class :confused:

Do you really give a damn though? Whats it to them who your banging assuming its not some meth tweaker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

1st time was 15 behind a pub and super drunk, no regrets :D

After you've done that...more or less anything goes :P

Do you really give a damn though? Whats it to them who your banging assuming its not some meth tweaker.

If you knew my friends.. They are some of the best people I know but have opinions on everything :rolleyes:

If you knew my friends.. They are some of the best people I know but have opinions on everything :rolleyes:

All im saying is that theres a time to say "they can go **** themselves"

All im saying is that theres a time to say "they can go **** themselves"

Yeah I'd say you're right here, sometimes you gotta just do what you want to do and to hell what anyone else thinks!

Like I get that its easier said than done but I had to do the same thing when I decided to start engaging in coitus and later get into a relationship with one of my close friends. I was scared of what my friend would say but I wanted to do it and if they were aginst me they could go **** themselves

Turns out most didnt give a ****

Edit: For deise :P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Like does no one else shudder at he verb "to bang"??? urghhhh

• Advertisement

Yeah, talking to my housemate here and she said she just wants to go out have ONS so I don't feel as bad now because I have a partner in crime so to speak

Edit cause hugsie.

But to understand where I'm coming from it goes on about ppl prying

Let them pry. Who you fck is who you fck and not them they didn't do it.

Tbh I had to deal with a dramatic sitchiation last night where this girl got all raunchy because the fwb went off doing it with someother girl who's a friend. 1. I don't fckin care. My exact words. And 2 what the hell is it to you where theirish hap-piness goes providing you use protection. sex is sex it's our human nature. Everyone will be jealous and I say f em. I got my pleasure that's all that matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

This gif perfectly describes me right now...

wnKIAfK.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

To be honest, in the 15-17 age group (and I'm sure there's probably a fair bit of it in this thread!! :P ), a lot of people who boast about their sexual conquests are either making it all up or exaggerating.

To be honest, as with a lot things in life, you eventually realise the only person you're racing to lose your virginity is yourself.

Generally, I think a lot of lads are happy to lose it anytime, anywhere with anything with a pulse that's female.

Take your sweet time if you want to. I'm in college now and a lot of 20 and 21 year olds are openly virgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

thelad95 wrote: »
    To be honest, in the 15-17 age group (and I'm sure there's probably a fair bit of it in this thread!! :P ), a lot of people who boast about their sexual conquests are either making it all up or exaggerating.

To be honest, as with a lot things in life, you eventually realise the only person you're racing to lose your virginity is yourself.

Generally, I think a lot of lads are happy to lose it anytime, anywhere with anything with a pulse that's female.

Take your sweet time if you want to. I'm in college now and a lot of 20 and 21 year olds are openly virgins.

Good thing I lost mine at 13 with Katy Perry on a yacht in Monte Carlo.

thelad95 wrote: »

Generally, I think a lot of lads are happy to lose it anytime, anywhere with anything with a pulse
    that's male or female.

FYP

you do realise we live in the 21st century where large majority is open. so doesn't have to just be female as bi sexual or gay people would explain

Good thing I lost mine at 13 with Katy Perry on a yacht in Monte Carlo.

OMG ME TOO...snap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,157 ✭✭✭✭HugsiePie

OMG ME TOO...snap!

Me three ;):pac::pac::pac:

Me three ;):pac::pac::pac:

She wrote a song about it. :pac:.

• Advertisement

The bítch owes ne royalties but my lawyer said we couldn't prove it -_-

Could you show us on the doll where Mrs Perry touched you?

Advertisement