Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JJB Sports Blanchardstown

Options
  • 14-01-2009 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

All Men's, women's and kid's clothing plus footware to go!

All clothing €10 or less - Nike Champion Addidas Puma Umbero etc.
    Many replica jerseys (last season?) or country Brazil, Italy etc all a tenner

While some rummaging around may be required, there are serious bargains, good quality plain t-shirt 2/3 euro

Buckets of outdoor soccer boots, some look ugly, but knocked down to only 15/25 quid for top brand names so what?

New / different stock seems to be added almost daily, so worth checking back

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

nice one !
    i love when they say all stock must go yet the stock will be topped up daily ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

anyone know if jjb tallaght have the same offer going??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Is this the 99.9 % sale ? Its going on months , anytime i need new runners or football boots for myself or my son i head there

Last time i was in there i got 2 pairs of reebok classic for 38 euro !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

samhail wrote: »
    nice one !
    i love when they say all stock must go yet the stock will be topped up daily ;)
    :confused:

How do you know what stock they hold?

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

well they have had this 'closing down, all stock must go' sale on for over 6 months, so there is no doubt that are bringing new stock in..

• Advertisement
Advertisement