Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

car programs on tv

• 14-01-2009 9:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 505 ✭✭✭

just trying to see what programs on tv people enjoy. maybe people could post here upcoming tv programs....

heres some:

Fifth Gear Monday 8:00 Pm Five
    Classic Gear Tuesday 2:00 Am M&M
    Top Gear

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭murphym7

I love Top Gear. Wheeler Dealers on Discovery is good too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,499 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Custom my ride is ok, not as crap as pimp my ride, I also watch Wheeler Dealers every so often, and Chop Shop, even though the cars always turn out looking rubbish. there's always something on Discovery Turbo like a car/landrover/sportscar/is born. then there's Autotrader and all that.

Problem is they're all repeats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,338 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Top Gear as we know it today really isn't a car program as such, it's just an entertainment program with a motoring theme thrown in.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

I have a few shows like "Chasing classic cars" and "Classic car rescue" on repeat record. I like "Hub Nut" on YouTube. He buys bog spec every day cars from the 70's/80's/90's, gets them road legal and gives them a good run before moving them on. I like it because they're the kind of cars average guys drove and I remember them from childhood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭bennya

Car SOS is wonderful if you can ignore Tim Shaw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

10 years ago when this thread was started :o there were only a handful of shows. Now we are swamped with them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

bennya wrote: »
    Car SOS is wonderful if you can ignore Tim Shaw.

There only seems to be a handful of them made. Whenever I stumble upon it I've seen it before.

Another decent one that's stopped is the Gas Monkey fellas in Texas. What was that called again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭Titzon Toast

I like Kindigit Designs. Thier work is second to none.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,499 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Jaysus, 9 years.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,338 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

How do they find these threads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Thread laid to rest again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement