Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs Supporter club in Limerick?

Options
  • 14-01-2009 9:50pm

While looking for day trips to White Hart Lane I found a link with a quote from a lad who according to the article is a member of the Limerick branch of the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Club.

Now I'm in Limerick and have never heard of this. Is there anybody on here from this Limerick branch? Or know of it?

I'm quite excited by the low prices for day trips to premership games. I've never been to WHL but if I can find a day trip for around €100 I'll be off....anyone know any websites offering Tottenham day trips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I'm quite excited by the low prices for day trips to premership games. I've never been to WHL but if I can find a day trip for around €100 I'll be off....anyone know any websites offering Tottenham day trips?

From experience any travel agent doing trips to games will be more expensive than you sourcing tickets on your own.

I'm sure you could get cheap flights ex-Shannon to Stansted, train costs £16 (with a little trickery on your behalf) and a Cat C match ticket can be had for around the £30 mark.

Are you a club member?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

While looking for day trips to White Hart Lane I found a link with a quote from a lad who according to the article is a member of the Limerick branch of the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Club.

Now I'm in Limerick and have never heard of this. Is there anybody on here from this Limerick branch? Or know of it?

there used to be one about 10/12 years ago. don't think if it's still going as I havent heard anything about them in yonks. Ring Spurs members office on 0042083655150 and they'll tell you if there's an offical supporters club in Limerick.
    From experience any travel agent doing trips to games will be more expensive than you sourcing tickets on your own.

I'm sure you could get cheap flights ex-Shannon to Stansted, train costs £16 (with a little trickery on your behalf) and a Cat C match ticket can be had for around the £30 mark.

Are you a club member?

spot on. no way would a travel agent be cheaper than doing it yourself. I'm in Cork but I've used Shannon a couple of times for trips to the Lane and there are some great deals on flights.

Are you a club member?

I'm not a club member no. I've no idea how to get a ticket but I suppose it's easier if you're a member? What does Cat C mean? You get a seat where?
    yiddo wrote: »
    there used to be one about 10/12 years ago. don't think if it's still going as I havent heard anything about them in yonks. Ring Spurs members office on 0042083655150 and they'll tell you if there's an offical supporters club in Limerick.

I've emailed them and I hope to get a response tomorrow or Monday. It would be great if there was a Limerick branch so I would not have to travel on my own and be able to ask all these questions I have :)

I have however been reading some of the brilliantly informative threads here by therecklessone on travelling to WHL. Being in Limerick I would probably get a Shannon to Stansted flight from RyanAir. I have noticed that weekday flights are a lot cheaper than weekend ones.

Sorry for the delay in replying by the way :o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I'm not a club member no. I've no idea how to get a ticket but I suppose it's easier if you're a member? What does Cat C mean? You get a seat where?

Have a read of this thread and come back with any questions you might have:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055398929

Advertisement