Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] One bed apartment (not bedsit)

Options
  • 14-01-2009 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭

I'm looking for a one bed apartment, have been looking at daft for the past few months and haven't really noticed a significant drop in that market.
    Need it to be on one of the transport systems to sandyford, luas would be the best option and the closer to town the better.

Now the problem with that is that whenever I look at daft I see about 2 in my search results with a decent amount of pictures and maybe 1 with pictures of anything actually useful for figuring out what the apartment is like.

Anyone have any experience with hunting for places and recommend a place to go looking for my requirements specifically.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

to buy or rent?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Include bedsits and studios in you searches, but you don't necessarily have to actually go see them. Some of them may suit your needs.

One bed apartments are notorious for being bad value.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,650 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

There's lots of places to rent in Sandyford, try the Beacon for example, or The Grange in "blackrock" is a 20 min walk to Sandyford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Selkies

ntlbell wrote: »
    to buy or rent?
    rent

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement