Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Drummer**???

Options
  • 14-01-2009 10:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭

We are looking for a drummer with good concept of rhythm who can keep time and contribute rhythmic ideas to the band. The style of music of the band is kind of like new wave/soft rock.
    We are not looking for elaborate metal type drumming, like if you have more than 5 drums in your kit, this is probably not for you.
    You would need to have your own gear, and transport preferably, though we are based around dublin. We have original material ready, and are serious about progressing the band as fast as possible, and if you think you might be interested, I can email you some of our songs.

We are all around our 20's.
    Male or female, is ok.
    Look forward to hearing from yaz!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭AnotherYou

Hi there,

Yeah I'd be interested in hearing a few songs and maybe a few of the bands who inspire you. My names James, I'm 18, I'm used to working with older folks though, I just came out of a rock covers band of an average age of about 28, I can play. But I'm a bit war shy at the moment.

Just to get the ball rolling I thought I'd offer my services, I drive, I have my own top class kit. Give me a shout if your still looking.

Advertisement