Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many hours are you putting in?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

ooh sarcastic fairy(not to put the thread off track or anything...)i had the exact same problem, but someone helped me out here

the fact that i'm on this is an indication of the amount of study i'm doing...............:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

aine-maire wrote: »
    ooh sarcastic fairy(not to put the thread off track or anything...)i had the exact same problem, but someone helped me out here

the fact that i'm on this is an indication of the amount of study i'm doing...............:(

Mmmm.... but we're all here 'studying' really. I mean, I started off looking for irish notes... See, studying, no?

Damnit, I looked in User CP, I thought I looked everywhere :rolleyes:... Thanks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭p1akuw47h5r3it

Did 2 hrs of French oral yesterday and two hours of Bus today, but had trainig

NOT TO DERAIL THE THREAD BUT WHAT ARE AVATORS

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Gloom

Avatars? The pictures/icons under your name.

Did 20mins of English, History, Biology and Business. Also did some probability questions in Maths! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

All i'v done so far is one hour in biology!We kinda do study at school which is handy,have my mocks after the mid term so i'll be studying then!
    Have some study seminar thing tomorrow will be interesting :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭bricky10

Its funny to say but this thread in a way has motivated me. I was doing 1:45mins max a night about week ago..over the last couple of days I have pushed myself to 3 hours a night. After reading about all the hours others people in this thread were doing it really made me cop on.

so thanks guys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Homicidal_jesus

I do about 2-4 hours on weekdays and about 10 on weekends(sat&sun)
    thankfully dont have my pre's till after our mid term break!!

also do teachers from other schools constantly refer to the fact that there are people doing the leaving cert studying 4 hours every night because frankly i find that hard to believe and if there are fair play!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Sammiie

hey, well to be honest im only puuting in an hour and a half and thats streching it. but im in fifth year only.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I've gotten myself into a bit of a routine now: monday-2 hours, Tuesday- 4/5 hours, Wednesday 3/4 hours, Thursday 4/5 hours, Friday...ok I don't study too well on a friday....but I'm intending 4/5 hours. Saturday and Sunday depend on if I'm doing anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

at the moment- two hours of after school study and hourish when i get home, none weekends :)

next monday on-after school.... two hours + when i get home,5 friday, 5 saturday,sunday rest :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

Sounds like ill have some tough competition this June!

Swizz wrote: »
    Sounds like ill have some tough competition this June!

:rolleyes::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭Beau x1

An hour a night if I'm feeling generous. I'll just wing the leaving cert tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Futurism

All attempts at studying (or lying to myself) have disappeared. Hopefully being back tomorrow after the mocks will get me started again.

Futurism wrote: »
    All attempts at studying (or lying to myself) have disappeared. Hopefully being back tomorrow after the mocks will get me started again.

goodluck:)

Advertisement