Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 webtexts not working?

• 14-01-2009 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone else having a problem with the site/messages? Seems to take forever to load, I sent a few a while ago but not sure they delivered. Earlier on I couldn't check my credit with my phone either, is there something wrong with the network or just my phone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i've been sending all day no problems, although it does take a while to load (5-10 seconds)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

turned the phone on and off and was once again able to make calls. messages did get through, even though I didn't get confirmation. thanks anyways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭O2_Daryll

Confirmation is in the sent messages page. We took away one of the pop ups cause they were really annoying. I am sure the other pop up will be taken away as well.

Advertisement