Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to watch the Man Utd game in Balbriggan

Options
  • 14-01-2009 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

Do any of yee balbrigganers know where I might see the united game tonight or in future for that matter - probably need a pub with the Arab channels?

/trafford

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭kcools

Hi,

Do any of yee balbrigganers know where I might see the united game tonight or in future for that matter - probably need a pub with the Arab channels?

/trafford

I'm in the same boat. Don't think any pub in Balbriggan will have it - someone please correct me if I'm wrong. The Slaughtered Lamb in Swords seem to have it on - http://www.theslaughteredlamb.com/sport.htm - I'll prob head down after work to check it out. Little point phoning them in advance to confirm - there's only the evening staff who seem to know how to tune in the "foreign" channels.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭pistol_75

THe Milestone has all of the foreign channels and would normally show the games.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Hi,

/trafford
    If it's on any station (which it is) it will be in The Harvest across from The Milestone, owner is the same.

The Milestone would be preferable for Liverpool games, whereas The Harvest (bar) would be preferable for Man Utd game.

Why not ring them (bar opens at 4pm I think) and ask, 01 841 1265

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 oldtrafford

Hi - thanks will have a try.

Hi - thanks will have a try.

Will you post their response on here? If I can watch it round the corner in BB would prefer that than traipsing back from Swords later on! Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭bubonicus

Bluetonic wrote: »
    If it's on any station (which it is) it will be in The Harvest across from The Milestone, owner is the same.

The Milestone would be preferable for Liverpool games, whereas The Harvest (bar) would be preferable for Man Utd game.

Why not ring them (bar opens at 4pm I think) and ask, 01 841 1265

Jimmy sure is a clever. Funny aswell, the staff from one bar spend all their wages in the other bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

bubonicus wrote: »
    Jimmy sure is a clever. Funny aswell, the staff from one bar spend all their wages in the other bar.

And all the work he gets done on the premises is carried out by regulars ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭bubonicus

And all the work he gets done on the premises is carried out by regulars ;)

Interesting indeed Ourlad;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Lads, a bit of cop on wouldn't go astray here. Start a new thread if you want to ask a question that has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Lads, a bit of cop on wouldn't go astray here. Start a new thread if you want to ask a question that has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

Cop on yourself........................ you might be the mod but this is a local forum and drifting of topic is the norm. If you want to ban banter between anyone but your pets then do so. Sticky it!

Cue bitchy reply with ban stick threat.....................

You really think the slow down in traffic on this forum(dublin north) is due to lack of interest? ? ? ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

No threat at all. :) Have 2 weeks off.

Banter is fine. Do it in a separate thread. What if other people wanted to know where to watch the match. Are they going to look in the Mizzoni's thread??

Just phoned the Milestone - tonight's Utd game is on in both the Milestone and the Harvest. Harvest for me tonight........

Advertisement