Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outside of Properties getting Varnished

Options
  • 14-01-2009 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Does anyone know anything about the outside of the properties in Charlesland getting varnished. I rang the Management Company about it and they said they would put it to the committee and see if there was available funds. My opinion is that they claim to own the outside of the properties, therefore they should maintain them :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

Nippleson wrote: »
    Does anyone know anything about the outside of the properties in Charlesland getting varnished. I rang the Management Company about it and they said they would put it to the committee and see if there was available funds. My opinion is that they claim to own the outside of the properties, therefore they should maintain them :mad:

If you are talking about the apartements/duplexes in Charlesland Grove/Park, I remember the old management company had plans to do so last year. I don't know if anything ever happened, but it certainly doesn't look like anything was.

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭happyhappy

they definitley need to be done at this stage. the outside of my duplex has toatally changed colour. last years m'ment company said they were going to do them so hopefully the new one does too.

Advertisement