Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling Cards from the USA to Ireland

Options
  • 14-01-2009 11:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,
    I'm not sure if this is a consumer issue but does anyone have any info on buying calling cards from the USA to call Ireland without having to purchase online?
    Skype is great but the time difference is a killer :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

girlieb wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm not sure if this is a consumer issue but does anyone have any info on buying calling cards from the USA to call Ireland without having to purchase online?
    Skype is great but the time difference is a killer :)

If you are in the US get the AT&T international calling cards. Very cheap. $10 $15, $25 and $50 and they last for a long time. I spend alot of time in the US and use these when calling from my US Cell saves me a fortune. You can use them from any phone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 girlieb

Thanks a mil for this, my bf will be delighted... will save him a small fortune :)

Advertisement