Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox live Vision Camera

• 14-01-2009 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

I was wondering does anyone have a camera hooked up for their xbox? If so, how do you find it (for xbox video chat etc.)? would you recommend getting one?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

wonky79 wrote: »
    I was wondering does anyone have a camera hooked up for their xbox? If so, how do you find it (for xbox video chat etc.)? would you recommend getting one?

Its good enough, good quality picture and all that. Apart from video chat there aint much use for it in games, in rainbow 6 you could use it to put your face on a character and when you play some of the arcade games it puts you in the corner of the screen on your cam but theres not much else to it for the price. They really should use it a lot more in games and integrate the face recognition into a lot more games, boxing the head off your mate would be brilliant or playing football and seeing your face and everything on the player.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bastados

I could use one of these if anyone selling one?...in Drogheda here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

bastados wrote: »

Ive got one for sale in dundalk make me an offer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

bastados wrote: »

Less than a tenner new.
    Play.com

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bastados

Ive got one for sale in dundalk make me an offer
    well I wasnt looking to spend the earth for it..cant offer more than 10yos if that sounds fair.

• Advertisement
Advertisement