Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

music downloads

Options
  • 14-01-2009 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I'm looking for a safe way to download music for free. any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks .

obviously i mean legaly. nice one
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 thecellarlife

uh, this little thing called iTunes. or Rhapsody. or Amazon.

or just go to the myspace and listen to the songs there.

there isn't a "legal" way to download anything for free unless its given away.

personally, if you download it for free, and you like it. just go buy it. nothing wrong with that. I don't feel it's right to make people pay for an album they may not like. you wouldn't buy a painting without seeing it. you wouldn't buy a car without test driving it. you wouldn't buy most things without knowing what it is. and its not like downloading a few songs is going to get you arrested. the odds of that are pretty high.

Why do I even feel that I had to answer this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mickgraham

yeah alright thanks pal . any idea how to delete my question completely ? ha

Advertisement