Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will UFC 93 be on tv?

Options
  • 15-01-2009 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

Can I get it into the house? I have Sky Digital. i wont be able to make it to the fight!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

It will be on Setanta on Saturday at 8pm

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭engrish?

rovert wrote: »
    It will be on Setanta on Saturday at 8pm

Do you know if its possible to upgrade for one night? I dont have a sports package

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

engrish? wrote: »
    Do you know if its possible to upgrade for one night? I dont have a sports package

Dont think so but Im not really an expert. But Im sure lots of bars will showing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

engrish? wrote: »

I think you have to upgrade for a least one month. Send them an email and they will let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sm0ke

is online tv counted as illegal? dont think it is?

i wont mention anything about it tough until a moderator can ok it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I think you have to upgrade for a least one month. Send them an email and they will let you know.
    You have to sign up for one month and give a months notice after that if you want to cancel.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

Just on the topic of it being on tv, anyone know if there is any bars around the city showing it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭O'Leprosy

Just on the topic of it being on tv, anyone know if there is any bars around the city showing it?
    I'd say the bar in the O2 arena will be showing it ;):) Redz at O'Connell Bridge may show it ( don't know if it's still open, heard it might have closed, give them a buzz ). The bloke who runs it John, or Scotty as he's known in the world of BJJ, is a UFC fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

O'Leprosy wrote: »
    I'd say the bar in the O2 arena will be showing it ;):)

For us poor people who won't be there will it be on somewhere else? :)

Advertisement