Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Afro in FFXIII

Options
  • 15-01-2009 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭

New character announced,Obama an Afro appears!!:D
    1231940888080.jpg
    personally think that this is such a HUGE break through in FF history,i am totally stunned!!

and eh,attached a female cloud picture ,which is quite old but still funny to see how similar that to our Lighting protagonist in FFXIII
    cloudia.jpg

plus one more showing that is how lazy the designer using the same model for characters in the other version FFXIII
    f_versusm_291a3df.gif

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,428 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I wonder if he swears and talks like Mr T like Barret did :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    I wonder if he swears and talks like Mr T like Barret did :)
    I pity the fool if he does. (such a bad joke)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,428 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I thought for a minute he was holding a pimp cane but it was just an illusion created by whatever is floating above his hand and the speech bubble :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,400 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Drink you mutha &%%^*% TEA!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

noodler wrote: »
    Drink you mutha &%%^*% TEA!

wasn't that Cid from FF7?

• Advertisement

Damn.

You aren't having any luck today with the humour noodler :)

This from the Physics nerd!?

Gliuven!

Advertisement