Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Just ordered from Qwertee :D

43546.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Nice. And delivery only €1.50?! Can't really argue with that.

Got quite a few tshirts from qwertee at this point :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Qwertee has some great stuff though!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I have to limit myself to Qwertee t shirts that I really like, otherwise I'd be buying every second one :pac:

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement

I know what you mean :p I got a Firefly, Skyrim and this fantastic one before, which I especially love because it creeps my sister out. :pac: There's also a great Calvin & Hobbes/Firefly mashup one I seem to have misplaced :o

Ah, this is the one!

9fc2fd82b395fe4f09933963fa59ff29.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Mattyz69

some of those look pretty sweet, never heard of that website before.

what way does it work, looked at it and there only seems to be 4 you can buy?

Mattyz69 wrote: »
    some of those look pretty sweet, never heard of that website before.

what way does it work, looked at it and there only seems to be 4 you can buy?

There's a new design every day at 11PM, and then it's gone in 48 hours

Everyone! Give this a listen. Even if you only watch the first 2 minutes, you need to see this:

Positively amazing :eek:

• Advertisement

I particularly like this final fantasy 7 one I got

40722.jpg

Even though it leaves out Cid :(

Even though it leaves out Cid :(

Blasphemy! :eek:

It also leaves out Yuffie, but eh, nobody cares about her :p

Did it leave her out? Or is she hiding somewhere? ;)

I always liked Yuffie

i dont know if i could check it all the time waiting for a nice Tee, but bygod that FF7 is a goon wan!!

actually just started playing it again a few weeks ago on the PS3!!

Like their page on facebook, they post up the new T something like 15 minutes before it goes on sale.

Mattyz69 wrote: »
    i dont know if i could check it all the time waiting for a nice Tee, but bygod that FF7 is a goon wan!!

actually just started playing it again a few weeks ago on the PS3!!

Just finished final fantasy 6 and plan to replay 7 and 8 in the near future :pac:

I was really tempted to pick up 8 on Steam, because I never finished it back in the day :(

8 gets a lot of stick cause its the one ppl directly played after 7 (which will never be topped) but i think its a great game.

even the music from 7 was unreal, the best game music ever!

since playing it again, i have only realised how much a d**K both cloud & squall are!

• Advertisement

8 had some pretty astounding music as well, Nobuo Uematsu is a genius composer

Also, huge props to the guy for his live band The Black Mages ;)

never seen that Black mages version before, the lad on the Keyboard is loving life

They're class ;)

I think there's a whole concert up on youtube, you should check it out

Everyone! Any plans for the weekend?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

My belly is full of burrito, I am happy.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

FF 8 is a classic, I love ff9 too.

Hey Seph, how's you? ;)

Never played 9 :o
    Angron wrote: »
    My belly is full of burrito, I am happy.

housemate made curry that I think he poured all his hate and spite into, because for once, it was nearly too hot for me. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Links234 wrote: »
    Everyone! Any plans for the weekend?

My friend will be having a house party for his birthday on Saturday night, if he gets it off work. You? :)

Gonna play Castlevania Lords of Shadow now. It's been wanting a replay all week :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hey Seph, how's you? ;)

Not bad thanks you ?

Never played 9 :o

:eek:

Reiketsu wrote: »
    My friend will be having a house party for his birthday on Saturday night, if he gets it off work. You? :)

Gonna play Castlevania Lords of Shadow now. It's been wanting a replay all week :pac:

Having a nice night out tomorrow night with some friends, so really looking forward to that, but otherwise no plans apart from get in some study.

I bought Castlevania LoS last Steam sale... Really want to give it a play but I had borrowed my girlfriend's wireless xbox controller usb dongle thingie for playing some games, but alas she's lent it to a friend of ours and I still haven't gotten around to getting my own controller. Really should get around to it, because I've quite a few games I need one for at this point, still have the first Dark Souls untouched and was really enjoying Dust: An Elysian Tale
    Not bad thanks you ?

Pretty good, but head's a bit melted trying to get to grips with Japanese verb conjugation, on top of learning kanji, vocabulary and everything, I can see why it's such a difficult language to learn. I keep tripping up on negative/past tense/past negative conjugation too. :o Next week is my last class until after the summer, so I'm actually gonna be happy to have time to get better with everything I've learned over the last while.

Still, going really well ;)

Also, discovered my teacher is a bit of a metalhead and introduced him to Ghost :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Pretty good, but head's a bit melted trying to get to grips with Japanese verb conjugation, on top of learning kanji, vocabulary and everything, I can see why it's such a difficult language to learn. I keep tripping up on negative/past tense/past negative conjugation too. :o Next week is my last class until after the summer, so I'm actually gonna be happy to have time to get better with everything I've learned over the last while.

Still, going really well ;)

Also, discovered my teacher is a bit of a metalhead and introduced him to Ghost :p

^^ This!

My teacher was on about negative/past tense/past negative and it all just got jumbled.

One of the lads in my class said, "This is... well, this is...very confusing!" Her response, "That's Japanese!"

Happy Friday guys :) Hope you all have good weekends!
    Am going to see Lit tonight - they're going to be playing the album, A Place in the Sun - must be why its so warm out. Leather jacket has to come off!:cool::pac:

Advertisement