Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

Team Sleep are getting back together to create a new album, I am excite.

https://www.facebook.com/teamsleepband/photos/a.914433708597454.1073741825.127170327323800/914432338597591/?type=1&theater

Gonna spend the night in a poker tournament with a bottle of wine and a few good albums. Sláinte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Been watching some more Ergo Proxy myself, it's quite the head**** :eek: Great series though, seriously good

Ergo_Proxy_Pic_1_by_Monkzaon.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭black_frosch

That_Guy wrote: »
    Isn't there plenty of forums for nearly every topic already?

Totally agree.

This forum is for Rock and Metal Music so keep it clean.

No food upstairs no toys downstairs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

So I started my replay of Lords of Shadow 2 and just ragequit at Dark Apostles constantly spawning new enemies. No patience :pac:. I've been tired all day though, I blame thatfor my annoyance! Anyone else starting to notice the change of seasons and going into hibernation mode or is it just me? My favourite time of year though :).

Reiketsu wrote: »
    So I started my replay of Lords of Shadow 2 and just ragequit at Dark Apostles constantly spawning new enemies. No patience :pac:. I've been tired all day though, I blame thatfor my annoyance! Anyone else starting to notice the change of seasons and going into hibernation mode or is it just me? My favourite time of year though :).

Cool! I still have to play Lords of Shadow 1 :p

And no, it's still far too hot :pac:

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    Cool! I still have to play Lords of Shadow 1 :p

And no, it's still far too hot :pac:

I think it's mild as well but I know loads that think its freezing....god help them when winter arrives lol. But I guess because it's getting dark earlier it just feels like time to hide already :P

I do notice the evenings getting better, but I'm still leaving the bedroom window open at night so, eh.. still not optimal temperature for Links :p

Haha, jesus! Its 9 degrees tonight...needs to be colder so I can wear my fluffiest pajamas and use my electric blanket without melting! I like winter so I can do these things, ultimate cosy times :D.

Ah yeah, when it's cold and you do something to warm yourself up, it makes you feel great! But when things are too warm, it's just blergh. I usually find it hard to sleep when it's warm :(

Nothing like getting a hot water bottle, wrapping your jammies round it, before getting into bed with a nice hot chocolate :D It's just heavenly :)

I hate summer and being all sweaty :(. Hard to beat being all wrapped up and warm when its lashing and the wind is howling outside :D.

• Advertisement

Morning folks ;)

What ye all think of the new Doctor? :D

I watched it with my daughter this morning (recorded it yesterday) and with my limited Doctor Who knowledge, I definitely enjoyed Peter's performance :)

In the process of making a full Sunday dinner. Feel like I might starve before its ready!

Full sunday dinner? sounds awesome! What's cooking? I'm going to do a spanish omellete for dinner myself :D

Not really up to cooking anything too complication, going to start brewing after I've chilled out for a bit, as I'm just in from the shops :)

****'s brewin' y'all!

83JqDwB.jpg

Morning folks! ;)

16,000 posts! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Mornin' Links.

That be a fair amount of posts alright

Argh! :D I'm all excited as hell, checked in my brew cupboard and my beer is firing away like mad, you can hear the airlock bubbling like crazy! :eek:

Mornin' P_1 ;) how's you?

Here's what the airlock is doing! :D The brew is firing away so much that it's pushed all the water out of one side of the airlock and some of has even come spilling out the top! :o

nWbaiLV.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Is it being an airlock?

Angron wrote: »
    Is it being an airlock?

It's getting it's groove on! :D

Don't worry, there'll be some for you too ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

How long (roughly) should that brew take?

Maybe about a month or so?

Going to be fermenting for at least 2 weeks and then I'll bottle it, and it'll have to condition in the bottles for another few weeks. I've no exact figures, sometimes science is more art than science, Angron. :p

Sounds like you're getting a bit Clara there links :P "a soufflé isn't a soufflé; a soufflé is a recipe."

Speaking of which, what'd you think of new Who?

Angron wrote: »
    Sounds like you're getting a bit Clara there links :P "a soufflé isn't a soufflé; a soufflé is a recipe."

Speaking of which, what'd you think of new Who?

Actually, I was making a Rick & Morty reference :pac:

sticker,375x360.u1.png

I liked the new Who! Especially since we got to see more Madame Vastra & Co. as they're easily my favourite minor characters, hoping they stick around for a long time.

Aye, I love Strax in particular. I'm still not overly fond of Clara, easily my least liked companion of the revived series.

Agreed with you there, she's just very meh. Amy Pond was probably my favourite, though I do have a soft spot for Martha Jones ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Links234 wrote: »
    Think of St. Patricks day, only a gay version of that. So, basically a less camp Paddy's day with better tunes :pac:

I was in Amsterdam a few weeks ago and arrived in the middle of Amsterdam Gay Pride, and yes it was exactly like Paddy's day here, except everyone was wearing ping "gay for a day" t-shirts :pac:

Hey Crumb ;) Yeah, that's pride alright! :p How are you today?

Morning, how is all today?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Links you make your own beer? :-D awesome :-D

Advertisement