Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

from tasting it, it should be good! :)

I'd say I might leave it a month though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

I heart goth chicks <3

Hey folks! ;)

Hope everyone's having a good weekend :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm good. Was up in Dubbyland today, met some folks for a bit of an Eirtakon meet-up, then met one of my best friends for a burrito and a chat. Also found a place selling some cans of Monster Assault :D How's yours been?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Sippin' on some Of Foam and Frury at the moment. A gave the new Earth album a listen there, it's going to be a bit of a grower I'd say.

Great, met up with a friend, played some guitar, took herself out for dinner and had a couple of drinks, now home and am going to play some games or something! Oh, and we finished watching Tiger & Bunny this morning :D

Also, was very happy to discover that one friend also likes Tiger & Bunny, so yay! Someone else who's actually even heard of it to begin with :p

So a friend of mine is trying to convince me to buy a new amp! :eek: no way is that gonna happen, but oh god the temptation!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Went to the Irish Craft Beer and Cider exhibition in the RDS yesterday, so much beer was had :) Feeling it this morning though :pac:

Also my copy of this arrived on Friday

cover.jpg

So overall it's been a good weekend.

Would be nice if Ireland could beat Georgia later to top it off

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

awesome, I had other friends who were at that show, looked like a lot of fun! :D

and nice book too ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Heard good things about that Beer festival alright. Shame I was too skint to hit it myself. Have a job interview tomorrow so fingers crossed I'll nail it and be skint no more :D

Best of luck P_1 ;)

You guys seen this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

^ Yes, it's great :D.

We took my cousin and her soon to be husband on their doing today. Tied them into a trailer, covered them in flour, water, eggs, seafood sauce, rice, tomato ketchup, garlic mayo and basically whatever else we could find and took them a wee run around Derry :pac:

bleh :eek: that sounds horrific! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

That sounds both quite harsh and a bit of a laugh at the same time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Reiketsu wrote: »
    We took my cousin and her soon to be husband on their doing today. Tied them into a trailer, covered them in flour, water, eggs, seafood sauce, rice, tomato ketchup, garlic mayo and basically whatever else we could find and took them a wee run around Derry :pac:

Did they taste good after they were cooked? Brought 'em to a chipper and into the fryer? Or steamed?

As long as it wasn't an actual kidnapping that sounds hilarious. I hope you all had fun. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Aye it was good craic - stinking though! They didnt put up a fight, decided there was no point and its all part of the craic anyway. We stopped in his work - he's a hotel receptionist - and his workmates got a laugh. The guys in the kitchen tipped the bin on them so whatever was left from the Sunday carvery was added. I was told the chicken leftovers were still warm :pac:. Everyone legged it when they got off the trailer and were looking for hugs though :D.

Morning folks! ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyo Links.

Hey Angron, wanna get a donut? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Hola amigos, what's shakin'?

I'm not opposed to that Links :P

sprinkles, for the donuts :pac:
    Angron wrote: »
    I'm not opposed to that Links :P

awesomesauce! :D when?

Whenever suits, I don't have anything to do really today beyond probably going to Boojum with one of my housemates!

Good plan....

Donuts were had :D

Yus, and they were delicious.

And the burritos? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

How was the gig, Crumblicious?
    Links234 wrote: »
    Donuts were had :D

What kind of donuts?

• Advertisement

I had some seriously chocolately one that was just amazing :D