Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I'm going to be popping Dublin way tomorrow ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. Have a toothache as my wisdom tooth broke. Haven't been in nearly 3 years :O. I'm terrified though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Reiketsu wrote: »
    I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. Have a toothache as my wisdom tooth broke. Haven't been in nearly 3 years :O. I'm terrified though.

Ah you'll be fine. A bit of short term pain is far preferable to lots of long term agony.

P_1 wrote: »
    Ah you'll be fine. A bit of short term pain is far preferable to lots of long term agony.

Definitely agree there but I'll probably cry :pac:. The pain has eased off now but still best to sort it before it gets severe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Angron wrote: »
    :(

I've decided to ask on the Carcass event page if that concert is definitely gonna be on in the Academy. Supposedly it's being worked on, and there's no signs outside for upcoming concerts, so I dunno what the story is.

If it's going to be moved on such short notice they would announce it. The Academy's page would be the best place to ask too. ;)
    Links234 wrote: »
    I'm going to be popping Dublin way tomorrow ;)

And will you be doing... stuff?

• Advertisement

Passenger wrote: »
    And will you be doing... stuff?

Yeah, meeting up with some friends, then there's a Japanese language/culture exchange thingie on that I'm gonna go to, 'cos it'll be the last one I'm going to be able to go to before my classes start again. Gonna get Orphaned Land tickets too probably :D

Links234 wrote: »
    Yeah, meeting up with some friends, then there's a Japanese language/culture exchange thingie on that I'm gonna go to, 'cos it'll be the last one I'm going to be able to go to before my classes start again. Gonna get Orphaned Land tickets too probably :D

Noice! Considering attending OL too actually. Been meaning to get more of their stuff as I only have one album, Mabool which I got a few years ago.

I'm sipping on an O'Hara's Curim Wheat Beer atm. Quite nice.

If you like Mabool, this is the 10th Anniversary tour and they'll be playing the whole album! :D

All is One is the only other album of theirs I have :o

Still amazing ;)

Morning ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hey Links.

• Advertisement

Jesus, the day I have to pop to Dubland, I'm feeling exhausted :o hopefully a coffee and a shower sorts this out. how's you Angron?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm all right, in college now. When are you heading to Dubbyland?

Bout an hour or so?

Archer-quotedown-6.jpg

Onto my second coffee, not felt up to getting the bus yet

Afternoon folks :D.

I'm about to leave for some dentist fun times. Fillings ahoy! :(

Best of luck reiketsu, its a good thing to be looking after your teeth anyway ;)

Got the whole way there to be told my appointment has been cancelled. I took my daughter out of school early as I had no one to collect her, borrowed money to get there, walked 25 minutes to her school amd then bus, another 20 minutes when we got off, then turned and walked 20 minutes back in this boiling heat. Im warm, sore and have a headache. Pissed off is an understatement.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Ahh no way Reiketsu :(

That's all super sh*tty :(

Did they even reschedule you for it?

Hope your teeth are OK and no pain or anything >_<;;

They gave me another appointment for Tuesday at midday. Might see if my mum will drive me and give her petrol money because I can't be bothered with all the arsing about I have to do to get there :P. Great dentist though and I live in the country so will have a handling regardless. My teeth are okay at the minute thankfully. I cracked a wisdom tooth and it hurt so I made an appointment sp hopefully it'll stay grand over the weekend!

Hey guys! ;)

This has got me excited:

• Advertisement

Angron wrote: »
    :(

I've decided to ask on the Carcass event page if that concert is definitely gonna be on in the Academy. Supposedly it's being worked on, and there's no signs outside for upcoming concerts, so I dunno what the story is.

An announcement from The Academy
    You may have noticed we’ve been closed for the past few weeks! The Academy is under new management, and we're working on an extensive refurbishment & renovation! More news very soon!

Yeah, they replied to me on facebook saying things would be going ahead as planned.

Morning...it's Friday :D. Any nice plans for the weekend? My cousin is having a cocktail party tonight - last party before the wedding which is in two weeks time. Might need that wee break next weekend so we can face alcohol again come the big day :pac:

Hey Reiketsu ;)

For anyone who's been interested in Rocksmith, it's currently going for €12.49 on the humble store: https://www.humblebundle.com/store

Quiet here today?

^ Yeah, it is. I'm at this cocktail party now. Thought we would only get one or two but they are just firing them out!

Haha, cocktails are dangerous stuff! I have a friend who's crazy into making cocktails

Think I had a few days there where I was just ****ed sideways :o I was seriously exhausted. ended up having to come home early from Dublin the other day :(

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Hope you're ok links!

Won a €50 one-for-all voucher today so good start to the weekend for me :)

Getting stuck into this tomorrow night

e2fa5744caa199ccbdde983f286e62f3.png

A leftover gift to myself from Belgium, was waiting for a night in to enjoy it.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

I think I mentioned before the doctors seem to think I have some sort of chronic fatigue? I'm just having a bit of a downer on that whole thing, it comes and goes. I'm going to be trying to do as little as possible for a couple of weeks too, I just bought Rocksmith and then the cable, so pretty broke. Then I discovered that the dog's lead had broke while she was over at my mum's house, so I'm going to have to go buy a new lead tomorrow, which I didn't expect. Might try live off Aldi instant noodles for a while :pac:

Delierium Tremens! Awesome ;)
    I can't drink the Belgians, they're way too strong for me and too kinda yeasty :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

There isn't a style of beer I won't drink :pac: Though I tend to avoid lagers if I can, they tend to be a big boring imo.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Advertisement