Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I'm desperately picky with my beers :o

you ever see the modern seinfeld twitter account? https://twitter.com/SeinfeldToday

makes me kinda sad there's no seinfeld, it practically writes itself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Links234 wrote: »
    Haha, cocktails are dangerous stuff! I have a friend who's crazy into cocktails

Well they made six and we were charged £6 each! Also have vodka so dont foresee a lot getting done tomorrow.....

Fun times ahead Reiketsu! ;)

I love some of the cocktails they do in Yamamori in Dublin, they're really quite special

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Oh dear I think I've gone nuclear with the Scandanavian cheese. Currently listening to power metal covers of Abba hits :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Back in my own gaff now. A bag of Tayto and a pint of water and I am gonna be out for the count. Great wee night :D.

• Advertisement

Hey everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Getting back into listening to some classic Kittie. Kind of strikes me as a girly version of Slipknot in terms of sound IMO.
    Good stuff. Speaking of Slipknot, I'm loving their new material but the masks have me scratching my head a little bit...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Hey everyone

How do, Links.
    McChubbin wrote: »
    Getting back into listening to some classic Kittie. Kind of strikes me as a girly version of Slipknot in terms of sound IMO.
    Good stuff. Speaking of Slipknot, I'm loving their new material but the masks have me scratching my head a little bit...

The words "Classic" and "Kittie"? Now there's an oxymoron. :p

Passenger wrote: »
    The words "Classic" and "Kittie"? Now there's an oxymoron. :p

Well, their first album is from 1999 (wow, feel old yet?) :o But classic is relative really, it could just refer to a band's earlier work, which I'm guessing was what McChubbin means.

Well, their first album is from 1999 (wow, feel old yet?) :o But classic is relative really, it could just refer to a band's earlier work, which I'm guessing was what McChubbin means.

I'm well aware of the various intentions in McChubbin's post. I was merely injecting some levity into the thread by extracting the proverbial Michael. If you know what I mean. ;)

• Advertisement

Michael who? :confused:

Extracting the Michael

To tease or ridicule. A play on words, derived from 'take the mickey'. E.g."If he doesn't stop extracting the Michael I'll report him to the manager."

;):D

Yes, I done joked back at you :pac:

karLW5E.gif

Yes, I done joked back at you :pac:

See that was a blatant misuse of a smiley, Links. You used :confused: which indicated you were genuinely confused.

Now I'm :mad:

...or am I?!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I know a Michael. Guy's an asshole.

Is that the Michael you were on about Passenger? Where are you going to extract him from?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

In other news, I think my brother is trying to have us adopt another dog. Rottweiler belongs to my dad, came over to our house for a bath. That was about 2 weeks ago, she's still here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Melvins appearing on daytime TV? RTE, take a hint

Is that the Michael you were on about Passenger? Where are you going to extract him from?

From Angron's poop chute. Wanna give a hand? You'll need gloves. :eek:
    Angron wrote: »
    In other news, I think my brother is trying to have us adopt another dog. Rottweiler belongs to my dad, came over to our house for a bath. That was about 2 weeks ago, she's still here.

Quite a docile dog in my experience and they're fairly effective in scaring interlopers. :pac:
    Melvins appearing on daytime TV? RTE, take a hint

That is one mighty fine avatar you have there, Nic. :D

I've owned one before Passenger. I love big dogs in general though, there's an absolute beauty at the ISPCA place in Longford. Cross between a Rottweiler and German Shepherd.

• Advertisement

Ah I love German Shephard's. Have had many of them. Just an all round great dog. But a cross breed with a Rottweiler? I have to see that. Any pics?

http://www.ispca.ie/rehoming/view/claus

I was walking him and playing with him yesterday, he's class.

And his name is Claus. :pac: Looks like a deadly little fella.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

The Micheal I know is a absolutely sound bloke who took me to my first metal gig. Motorhead, Olympia, 2007.
    If I was 10 years older or he was 10 years younger, he'd be the type of fella I'd happily date.
    In other news, I want a new tattoo. Putting aside €60 to start the fund up again and I'll be damned if anyone or anything parts me from my savings.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Today was spent being thoroughly hungover. Fecking drinking games!

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

Finally got 100% game completion in Watch_Dogs today, highly satisfying :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Maye83 wrote: »
    Finally got 100% game completion in Watch_Dogs today, highly satisfying :pac:

Damn you.......I can't get past the last mission :-/

Hey everyone ;)

I'm trying to get a few more achievements in Payday 2 myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Urgh got a PFO from that interview. Fcuk em they'd probably have been cnuts to work for anyway.

• Advertisement

ANGRON!

It's Bulba Fett :pac:

T3UHBUe.jpg

Advertisement