Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Mushrooms are terrible, worst of all when they are on pizza. They get all slimy, and their juices run into the cheese making everything taste of terrible even when you've picked them off.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Links234 wrote: »
    I absolutely adore mushrooms :D

I'm going to cook a curry again sometime this week. will make sure to put absolutely loads and loads of mushrooms in :)

Save me some, I love mushrooms!

They're just fun-guys :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Morning guys ;)

I feel like crap, but at the same time, I'm excited as hell! I'm waiting for the postman, 'cos he should have something for me ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

What are you waiting on, Links? :D. I'm waiting on the postman myself. I ordered a clutch bag three weeks ago that's coming from China. Anything I order there comes in a week and a half at most but no sign of it yet. I ordered it for a wedding which is on Friday so I'm getting worried. I suppose it's not the end of the world but no other bags I have match. My dress is blue so my pink leopard print one will look out of place :pac:

I'm waiting on something special :pac: Don't worry, all will be revealed in time! :D

Ah, I hope your bag gets here soon! That's worrying alright when stuff is late.

Also, Sadie's new album is out, that's going to be one for the Christmas list!

btw, enjoy this:

• Advertisement

Guess what the postman just brought me :pac:. Happy days!

And guess what the postman just brought me! :pac: VERY happy days indeed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Postman brought me nought. Still waiting on some new piercings to arrive. :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

And guess what the postman just brought me! :pac: VERY happy days indeed!
    I know, I know!

ymyU8pa.jpg

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Postman brought me supplies from thomann... and coffee!

To quote the coffee packing: "Sumatran, Columbian [sic] and Brazilian beans deliver a dark chocolate flavour with a hint of toasted almonds and a smooth, spicy finish. Hand-roasted in Mullingar" :pac:

That sounds pretty awesome Nic :pac:

Mmm, coffee :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

That's a right beaut of a guitar Links

Thank you! :D I'm seriously happy with it :D

So I've been playing Rocksmith a bit, and it's taking some getting used to! :eek:

I'm starting to feel a bit left out with all this Rocksmithing that's going on :pac: but I don't play guitar.

Took a notion to scrub the bathroom floor and pulled a muscle in my back. This is why it's better if I don't do things!

ah hell, that's nasty! pulled a muscle in my arm somehow the other week, was not fun. hope you're ok

Thanks! It'll be grand. I have some Deep Heat here but it'll only stink the place up...but saying that, I actually like the smell haha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

Could never get the idea behind Rocksmith. I started playing guitar not long before I picked up Rocksmith and I think it would be better if they gave you all the notes and started playing slowly and sped up as you got it right instead of adding in random new notes as it goes along.

• Advertisement

Schwiiing wrote: »
    Could never get the idea behind Rocksmith. I started playing guitar not long before I picked up Rocksmith and I think it would be better if they gave you all the notes and started playing slowly and sped up as you got it right instead of adding in random new notes as it goes along.

I am definitely finding it tough to get used to, but I think the idea is basically just trying to be guitar hero with an actual guitar. gonna be sticking with it, 'cos I'm having fun with it ;)

My Japanese class was a success this week, I didn't get sick and have to go home this time round :D

I am definitely finding it tough to get used to, but I think the idea is basically just trying to be guitar hero with an actual guitar. gonna be sticking with it, 'cos I'm having fun with it ;)

Pretty much yeah. Tis strange learning songs that way. I'm so used to just looking up the tabs.

P_1 wrote: »
    Pretty much yeah. Tis strange learning songs that way. I'm so used to just looking up the tabs.

I do see the sense in it though, because you're learning the rhythm of it right off up to speed. I'll see how long it takes me to actually learn a song though, but so far very interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭Schwiiing

Every guitar teacher will tell you to break songs down into small sections and and start slowly building speed as you become more accurate with your fretting and picking hand.

Even Satchel says so.
    Skip to 1 min.

Good morning folks :D. Today is my cousin's wedding so I'm up earlier than normal as I have plenty to do. I have two bottles of Fresita wine that I cant wait to get stuck into :pac: (It's not all for me! )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Reiketsu wrote: »
    Good morning folks :D. Today is my cousin's wedding so I'm up earlier than normal as I have plenty to do. I have two bottles of Fresita wine that I cant wait to get stuck into :pac: (It's not all for me! )

Oh give a glass of it someone else but keep the rest ;);)

Enjoy the day, wedding and weekend - good Autumny weather for it. Hope your cousins has the BEST day :)

Enjoy the wedding Reiketsu!

Reiketsu wrote: »

Have a ball :)

• Advertisement

Morning folks!

Advertisement