Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Good afternoon Links :D

I need Chinese food and a hug lol! I had a brilliant time yesterday but I'm a wee bit delicate today :O. My cousin and her now hubby had a fantastic time. I was at the bride's house before the wedding and she had a pendant with a picture of our grandmother on it to hang from her bouquet. My aunt had the whole house trying to not cry and ruin our make up lol :pac:. So today I'll be doing a lot of eating and feeling sorry for myself haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Here, enjoy this!

Might be going for dinner later with herself, not so sure. Sounds you like had a blast though, so hope the hangover eases up! :D

I'd love to go for dinner! I don't want to cook today :P. Hangover has eased up a bit and all I want to do is to go for round two :D.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Hey, how's everyone in here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ah, summer seems to have finally ****ed off :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Well, that's video of the year all wrapped up then:

Probably NSFW.

Links234 wrote: »
    Ah, summer seems to have finally ****ed off :pac:

Yep :D. Tomorrow is the last mild day and it'll be lashing by Friday. Time to dig out my big woollen oversized jumpers then so!

Probably NSFW.

Im not sure what I was expecting, but it wasnt that.

• Advertisement

I'll have to check it out in the morning

So, found out there's a whole Studio Ghibli season on in the IMC in Galway, but they're all on Wednesdays and I've got classes then :( Gutted to say the least

Probably NSFW.

Oh dear....I'm assuming this is meant to be satire but still. Mediocre song too. I am disappoint :/

I like the song myself to be fair, but yeah, less said about the video the better :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Love the video. Love the song.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Im not sure what I was expecting, but it wasnt that.

Yeah, the first 30 seconds I thought it was a throw back to some of their earlier videos, but then the asses came in. Got a good laugh off of it.

They should call themselves Asstodon

I'm all giddy and happy and excited today! :D

Seriously, happiest day I've had in ages. I've got energy again, so I'm practically bouncing off the walls, but it's actually felt like the summer weather is finally gone. AND! It's starting to feel a little like Christmas :D I bought a bottle of Lidl's mulled wine today! I'm a big Christmas nut, and I know some folks hate it, but I'm all about it. Driving some of my friends nuts already. AND! New Payday 2 DLC, a cross with Hotline Miami! Damned excited about it to say the least.

I like Christmas, but only in December :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I loathe Christmas.

I love Christmas! Already started my shopping :pac:. I always leave it too late and stress out so I'm feeling quite proud of myself haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Reiketsu wrote: »
    I love Christmas! Already started my shopping :pac:. I always leave it too late and stress out so I'm feeling quite proud of myself haha.

What shopping are you doing exactly? :eek:

Passenger wrote: »
    What shopping are you doing exactly? :eek:

Santa shopping! I have a long list this year :O.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

New Primordial track... this pleases morbo greatly.

Anybody who starts Christmas shopping in September should be strung up by the cajones......... Who the hell starts in September

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Crazy people Lith, crazy people.

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Anybody who starts Christmas shopping in September should be strung up by the cajones......... Who the hell starts in September

I know people who are finished :P. But I'm not made of money and can't just go out and drop a couple of hundred pounds at one time in December so I have little choice but to start in advance.

Angron wrote: »
    Crazy people Lith, crazy people.

I'll say.

Reiketsu wrote: »
    I know people who are finished :P. But I'm not made of money and can't just go out and drop a couple of hundred pounds at one time in December so I have little choice but to start in advance.

Same as, if you're on a budget 12 weeks ain't that far away if you've got a few people to buy for. Also, not a huge fan of crowds by any stretch, so not having to brave the Christmas shopping crowds is a gigantic plus. Getting all that out of the way and avoiding the stress is awesome, that way I can kick back and enjoy myself without worrying. Normally my sister drives me up the wall with not telling me what she wants until it's nearly too late, but this year I've said I'm just giving her a card with some money in it if she hasn't decided soon. :D

Besides, if you're making your own Christmas puddings or cakes, you do it a couple of months in advance.

Could we at least get Halloween outta the way first before we start any talk of Christmas.

• Advertisement

Well, I did suggest to herself the other day we try to armor her up and she can go as Saber from Fate/Zero :D

We love the design because it's very cool, very fantasy armor, but not typical "fantasty" armor if you know what I mean? eg, metal bikini :pac:

fate_stay_night___saber__gift_version__ii_by_calssara-d5l2t4c.jpg

Advertisement