Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Apparently today was International Hug a Drummer Day

I wish I got to Hug Gav Harrison

Though I got to shake his hand and pose for a photo once :)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Hey folks, hope you're all well :). I've been going to bed fairly early these days (10pm) and still at 8am I don't want to move :O. It's finally cooling down outside though :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

hey Reiketsu :D

I just got the shiny new steelbook bluray Ghost in the Shell! Super thrilled! :D

Morning everyone ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyo.

• Advertisement

How's yourself angron? Good weekend?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Eh, it was all right. Just on the bus in to college at the mo. How was your weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Passenger wrote: »
    Gonna stall to Destruction in the Voodoo Lounge on Sat and maybe check out Revolution upstairs afterwards.

Enjoy Revolution? I like that venue for it, bit more room than usual :)

Hey folks :D. The Slipknot/Korn show announcement has made Monday bearable for me. In a good mood :D

I fell back to sleep for a couple of hours :o couldn't get myself out of bed, feels like I might be having another bout of fatigue :(

Slipknot/Korn sounds tempting! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Enjoy Revolution? I like that venue for it, bit more room than usual :)

Aye, it was a really good night. Revolution was upstairs after the Destruction gig so some of the crowd at that went upstairs too. Was a decent crowd at both too.

I've never been to Revolution yet, used to go when it was Dominion though

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Does anyone know of a good shop in or around Cork for metal/rock records ?

I used to have a look in HMV sometimes but Golden Discs is really **** for that sort of stuff.

Girlfriend bought me Imperial Circus Dead Decadence's second album as a little present :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

A few months ago someone here posted a video of a Daniel o donnell video and there was a german metal song playing over it, anyone remember that? I couldn't stop laughing at, cant find it now though :(

A few months ago someone here posted a video of a Daniel o donnell video and there was a german metal song playing over it, anyone remember that? I couldn't stop laughing at, cant find it now though :(
    Nailz wrote: »
    It's things like this that really do make me question the time some people have and what they do with it.

That said, I did get a good laugh out of it! :D

;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

;)

That's it thanks so much passanger :D

Haha, excellent! :D Missed it first time round, so glad you went looking for it Seph! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

That Daniel O' Donnell video.................. As hilarious as it was my reaction.

1291d4054e06d66839d327fe4ff59ddd72adcdfc737a296781b3c9faa406e036.jpg

You should watch the rest of the videos on that YouTube user's channel. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Muhahahaha! :P

Edit:
    You should watch the rest of the videos on that YouTube user's channel. :D
    I love his Eddie's Tales videos! Good border county humour, the lad's a gas character in real life as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Jelle1880 wrote: »
    Does anyone know of a good shop in or around Cork for metal/rock records ?

I used to have a look in HMV sometimes but Golden Discs is really **** for that sort of stuff.

Best bet is Plugd I'd say. They have a small enough selection, good for Irish metal, but may be a bit hit or miss of mainstream stuff.

Links234 wrote: »
    I've never been to Revolution yet, used to go when it was Dominion though

Ah Dominion...last time I went was December 2007, a group of us went down to Dublin to see VNV Nation on the Friday and just made a weekend of it and went there on Saturday night :D. I really want to go to Revolution though. A trip to Dublin when out drinking though. I always bring my carry out down with me!

We really should get around to organizing that ever-elusive Rock & Metal beers :D

Haha I'm up for that, will just need a wee bit of notice to gather up funds etc :D.

Going to any gigs in Dublin this year? Or for that matter, Eirtakon?

Behemoth and Slipknot for me only atm. Christmas is a bollox and is limiting funds :(

I'll be there for Behemoth! :D

Well then, theres a good time for some drinks:D

• Advertisement

We could grab a couple of drinks beforehand?

Advertisement