Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Guess who only just copped that Orphaned Land are supporting Blind Guardian in London in April...

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

:eek:

That. Is. AWESOME!

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Corey Taylor releasing his 3rd book next year titled ''You’re Making Me Hate You.''
    In the tradition of the late great George Carlin, New York Times bestselling author and lead singer of Slipknot and Stone Sour, Corey Taylor, sounds off in hilarious fashion about the many vagaries of modern life that piss him off. Whether it’s people’s rude behavior in restaurants and malls, the many indignities of air travel, eye-searingly terrible fashion choices, dangerously clueless drivers, and — most of all — the sorry state of much modern music

http://loudwire.com/corey-taylor-third-book-youre-making-me-hate-you/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Jeff Loomis joined Arch Enemy, Nick will be leaving the band after American tour has concluded so Loomis will be taking the stage when the band hit Dublin.

Even more reason to go to see them live now! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

I really like Jeff's playing, including his solo stuff. Should be in attendance for sure.

Hell of a lineup to that show, I'd love it if I bumped into Marty Friendman, I tend not to bother bands or artists much, but I'd make an exception for him :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Traumatised at the dentist today. Horribly sensitive teeth with an infection so I completely embarrassed myself and cried when getting the injections. For some reason it was total agony. Shouldn't have left the house :O

Jesus! :eek:

Hope you're ok!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

I'm grand, I'll just not be able to look my dentist in the eye ever again :pac:. Have to go back for a root canal December 8th, aren't I lucky? :P

• Advertisement

Are tickets for Arch Enemy's Irish show still available, thinking of going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Are tickets for Arch Enemy's Irish show still available, thinking of going.

Tickets are still available.

May part with some hard earned cash and head along then.

Reiketsu wrote: »
    I'm grand, I'll just not be able to look my dentist in the eye ever again :pac:. Have to go back for a root canal December 8th, aren't I lucky? :P
    Well, hang in there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Ouch on teeth :(

Was debating Arch Enemy myself.

Going to Linkin Park in Manchester over the weekend - am open to slaggings and beatings :o

Hope you are all well! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

*gives Zwillinge a wedgie and steals lunch money*

one of these days I'm actually gonna get around to making a rice cooker cake :o

****ing unbelievable! :eek:

One of the Tshirts on qwertee tonight is really, really tempting me :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

L, or the FMA one?

• Advertisement

L, already got 2 FMA ones and that one's a bit too erm, not my style.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I quite like the L one. Might watch Deathnote again at some point, it's been a while.

Such a great show :D

You ever see the live action movies? The guy from Battle Royale played Light

Oh cool, I had no idea there was a live action thing. Speaking of animoo, you going to the con this weekend?

Yeah there was 3 movies I think? Only watched the first, good but it's not a patch on the show. CGI Shinigami look a bit daft tbh, though they did get the same guy who voiced Ryuk, so there's that.

I should be there for Saturday?

Better than nothing I suppose. And cool, I'll be around and doing stuff so I may see you!

Not if I see you first! :D

Yeah, not sure how long I'll be around for, but it should be fun.

Watching anything else interesting these days? We're back watching Supernatural again :o

Started and finished No Game No Life last weekend, and now I've been watching some Buffy the Vampire Slayer cause my housemates started watching it :pac:

No Game No Life any good?

Always thought Angel was actually a better series than Buffy, up until the last season

• Advertisement

Yup, I liked it at any rate. I believe it's getting a second season too, which would be nice.

Advertisement