Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Ah, the stuffing :D mmmm, yeah :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Stuffing, roasties, a pint of gravy, ohhh yeah :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

My mum does an amazing xmas stuffing that's like a meal in itself! And since my brother is now a vegetarian, there's more for the rest of us ;)

But if this year is anything like others I'll be asleep by the time Dr. Who comes on..

Had an amazing dinner yesterday, friends around, beer, everything :D I dunno did I overeat or if I'm hungover right now :p

could just flop back into bed

Doing it all over again on thursday! :p

Glad you had a great time :D. I'm having family round to mine tomorrow for a small birthday party. Going out to my mum's on Christmas Eve. Let the festivities begin!

• Advertisement

Awesome, hope you enjoy!

Ate some Christmas pudding after dinner today :eek: I'm so unbelievably full :o

Aldi Belgian Chocolate Christmas Pudding at that, incredibly chocolatey and rich :eek:

So now as it's after midnight, my kid is now 8 years old. I sort of want to waken her so she can open her presents haha :D

:pac: awww, that's too cute! :D

hey folks! ;)

I appear to have a very sore throat :( don't feel sick or anything, but I'm all raspy and I've nearly lost my voice :eek: hot whiskeys might be in order :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Hey links :)

Off work today, have my Christmas shopping done. So eating and playstation is the order of the day until herself gets off work :D

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Good Stuff 1D fan ;) What you playing?

Links234 wrote: »
    Good Stuff 1D fan ;) What you playing?

I bloody hate this username, after I banned someone they asked could they talk to an adult :(

Wrapping up Oblivion, then I've to chose between Bioshock and Mass Effect

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I vote Bioshock!

I too vote Bioshock, 1D fan! ;)

I picked up Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance in the Steam Sale there, first and only purchase of the sale so far, tried to promise myself not to buy anything I wasn't gonna play right away to avoid more backlog. Hoping we get a good discount on Wolfenstein and that's about all I want, but I'm pretty pleased with myself that I'm actually playing what I've bought so far. plus Revengeance was 3.99 so you can't go wrong :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I resisted buying Black Flag when it was on special with the reasoning being my PC won't play it... If it pops up again, I may not be able to help myself!

I bought that for herself for Christmas :D

Nice! I hope whenever I get to play BF it's good. I'm still salty about how they mucked up 3, not least with the fact that the control scheme was changed that resulted in me jumping to my deaths with greater regularity.

I haven't played any of them yet. Got 1 and 2 during the summer sale but that's it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I really hated 3. Took me about 4 months to complete. It was a chore to play so I would do a few missions, give up for a week and then come back. If it wasn't for the fact I had played all the previous ones and enjoyed the storyline, I would have given up completely.

• Advertisement

I hated the third one as well and still haven't finished it. It put me off even checking out Black Flag tbh but I have heard that one is good.

Just been decided that I'll be in Dublin for Revolution next month for my birthday :D. I'll be there a couple of days before for Slipknot and its a seven hour round trip. Glutton for punishment. I hate that journey.

I hear five is the best! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Fecking steam sale and psn sale will have me broke :pac:

Hey Seph ;)

Merry Christmas to you!

I'm finding the steam sale alright, only bought two things for myself so far, both under a fiver :D what did you get so far?

And merry Christmas to all in here!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey Seph ;)

Merry Christmas to you!

I'm finding the steam sale alright, only bought two things for myself so far, both under a fiver :D what did you get so far?

And merry Christmas to all in here!

Thanks and same too you links :) and too everyone here :)

I only got two ,I got space engineers and 7 days to die but then I went on brought rim (which isnt on steam yet) and natural doctrine off the psn store :o:D

cool, I heard loads of great things about Space Engineers ;)

picked up Mark of the Ninja this morning in the flash sale :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Did anyone manage to pick up this game:

Leecar.jpg

I hear all the kids want it this year :pac:

Happy Christmas y'all :)

Exchanged gifts with the girlfriend there, got myself a nice pair of speakers and a couple of new books :)

I didn't yet, Knifey, but it's on my wishlist! Hopefully someone'll be so kind as to get it for me :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Happy Christmas, everyone!

Advertisement