Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I'm seriously glad I went ahead and bought Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, really enjoying it. It's kinda strange because it's completely not the kinda game I usually play, so it's been a bit weird getting used to it. You guys might have noticed that I come across maybe a teeny tiny bit obsessed about Japan (I'm totally not obsessed!) around here maybe but I've really played sweet **** all when it comes to Japanese games :o Not since my PS1 days, at least. I played a tiny bit of Dark Souls, but that's about it. But yeah, Revengeance is ridiculous fun and the protagonist is pretty cool too:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

I really do hate this entire bull**** few days. I would sooner goto work and be left in peace.
    humbug.

Off to the auld family homestead! Probably chat to you guys laters when I'm bored ****eless after everyone else has gone to bed :pac:

Gonna bring my guitar and other bits and pieces to entertain me, no gaming though :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Have a good one, Links. ;)

Thanks Passenger ;) bit bored alright though. Hope you have a good Christmas too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Happy Christmas folks :)

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Merry xmas folks! ;)

qtAJkRQ.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Happy Christmas all. Have a good day!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you all enjoy the day and have a drink. Or ten :D.

Merry Christmas to one and all!

Merry Christmas to all the Rockers. May your belly's be full of the finest of food and booze. I'm sipping on a Black Bush and lookin' forward to some Turkey right now. :) Enjoy the festivities!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Let the food coma commence!

I finished dinner about 5 hours ago and I still feel like I need to be rolled about :O

Oh I'm stuffed as hell, gonna walk a bit of it off with the dog though ;)

Hope everyone got nice things from Santa :D

Christmas dinner round two today. I'm cooking this time :D.

How are the bellies today folks? I had a full on food coma last night :o

what you cooking Reiketsu?

A second Christmas dinner! Using what's left of the turkey, then stuffing, roasties, mashed potatoes, carrots, sprouts and gravy :D.

Get any goodies from Santa?

• Advertisement

A few things - Amazon gift card, perfume, smelly stuff for the bath and some booze :). What about yourself?

Got the second book of the Japanese text book I'm using, some albums (Arche!) and herself got me a couple of anime blurays :D pretty damn awesome!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I'm not good at handling drink. Have had wine with lunch for the last two days and have had to pass out for an hour in the afternoon to get over it both days. And I have no intention of learning any lessons from this.

Lookin' mighty festive there, Nic. :D

I feel so sick after eating that icecream :( affects my sinuses as well, so I'm all sniffing and have a headache. Icecream hangover so it is! :eek: going to get dairy free next year I think,

Christmas pudding time.

I couldn't finish my pudding last night :o

Time to loosen the aul belt, Links. :D

Hah, the poor belt is being a real trooper alright :pac:

• Advertisement

Well, back home again :D

Advertisement