Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Merry New Year! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

What're you doing for the night Links? I'm currently sitting in my sitting room with my housemates listening to music and reading silly news stories :D

Sweet **** all now, went to the family's for dinner, back home then. I'm not a fan of new year's so I'd much rather be at home playing games or watching something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Happy New Year folks! The first hangover of 2015 is upon me....do not want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Happy New Year to all the posters on the forum. Hope you have a good year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Happy New Year to all the Rockers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Happy 2015!

Word is Rock and Metal will be the "in" thing next year. Aren't we the cool kids?? :)

Enjoy! x

Hey folks ;)

Honestly, if there's a New Year's equivalent of "Bah humbug" that's my sentiment. :o

Been seriously enjoying Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance :D

For you PC gamers, it's currently 80% off on Steam at €3.99 until tomorrow. I'd highly recommend it if you fancy grabbing yourself a bargain before the Steam sale ends. It's not my usual type of game at all, took me a bit of getting used to but oh my god it's fun as hell! :D Yeah, kinda been raving about this a fair bit, awesome soundtrack too.

I got home from London a couple of hours ago. I might just go into a coma now. Flight was delayed a couple of hours and Luton is the worst airport in existence, I was losing the will to live!

• Advertisement

Oh man, Luton! Such a fun place, there's like... nothing there :o Tiniest duty free too,

I was glad to get home, thought this day was never going to end. We had food and then a few drinks but the bar was soul destroying lol. Then when we arrived in Belfast and due to the delays we had missed our bus and the next one wasn't until 11pm, which would have meant I'd only be getting home now, so....taxi! Paid an extra twenty five quid for the privilege but we didn't care if it meant getting home a good two hours quicker.

So basically I was not impressed :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Luton can go fcuk itself hard. Rudest airport staff I have ever had the misfortune to deal with. Would rather go through Heathrow, and that's saying something.

Flew back on NYE through London City. Serious easymode, if I hadn't had to wait for baggage I would have been on the DLR less than 5 minutes after landing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

I like Heathrow :o

Worst airport for me is Isle Of Man. Only airport I have been in that doesn't even have feckin toblerone

Gatwick was my favourite :)

Hope everyone is well this Miserable Monday as we all venture back to school/college/work!

Booked two days off next week to recover from Slipknot and make my way West for Akumakon :)

Just a moment while I fangirl - OMG, Slipknot are so soon!! :D:D *_*

Might see you at Akumakon, Zwillinge ;)

I'll be DJ'ing Saturady :D

Links234 wrote: »
    Might see you at Akumakon, Zwillinge ;)

I'll be DJ'ing Saturady :D

I'll be the one dancing so :D

Hey folks! How's everyone on this wet and miserable day?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'll be staffing the con again this year :D

• Advertisement

We all have our roles so :P:P

Not bad, that wind may take me away though when I'm leaving work later :eek:

Looking forward to after work, hitting up comic shops and meeting a friend for dinner and a film, hopefully the Woman in Black 2 - I've a Selection Box for him since not seen him before Christmas :)

How's everyone?

Not too bad Zwill ;) tired though

Morning folks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Morning Links! Pissing rain here and my bed was like a cocoon this morning, so hard to get up :eek:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I got soaked 5 minutes from work, full day with wet jeans now :(

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

you must've got what we had here yesterday, it was horrible! :eek: I was out in it and I couldn't use my umbrella 'cos the wind was too strong

**** it, I'm all melancholy :( herself is gonna be away for a few months for work

Few months is rough alright, can you visit her at all? My girlfriends going travelling for 6 months later this year, going to find it tough without her.

No I won't be able to visit at all, and she won't be able to come back for a visit either, it's gonna be tough. :o

On the other hand, I can stay up all night and marathon anime! :D

• Advertisement

Ouch that sucks :(

Haha, like the responsible adult you are :pac:

Advertisement