Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I say that, but I probably won't :o

I had my fun staying up until the wee hours playing games over Christmas, but I'm back on a more regular sleep pattern now, don't think that's gonna change much while herself is away. Is it mean that I'm already trying to think of pranks to play on her for when she gets back? Like, I'm considering telling her that I've put on weight while she's away, just keep it up every few weeks saying I think I've put on more weight, and near the end of her trip say something like I think I've put on 2 or 3 stone :pac: That'd be amusing

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah that sucks links, where is she going? I've been in a bit of an odd mood myself, going between feeling crap and not really feeling much of anything.

dunno if she'd appreciate me saying where on a public message board, so gonna keep shush about any details

sorry you're feeling crap Angron, anything that can cheer you up?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ah fair enough. Nah, but sure I'll live. Have so far.

Alrighty ;)

• Advertisement

Think I might get a handful more piercings and surprise her when she gets back :pac:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

You've spent all day thinking of ways to prank her haven't you? :p

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Not all day... :o

I did some study too :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Boards on my side is showing this madness, all threads in R&M locked! Anyone seeing that?

Can still post so it's obviously no problem but still.

Not seeing that at all :confused: Is it just in R&M?

• Advertisement

Can't see that either, weird... did you clear your cookies?

It's a ****ing pain when you rip a new album and there's no album info on it, so you have to put all the info in manually :mad:

Links234 wrote: »
    It's a ****ing pain when you rip a new album and there's no album info on it, so you have to put all the info in manually :mad:

and then you make a typo and realise about 4 months later :p

Looked up discography on a website, copy & pasted... still a pain in the hole mind you! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Morning all o/

Anyone else grateful for sleeping in tomorrow??

Sorry to hear the GFs are away over the next while :( Can be tough :(

We'll be here to keep you company :):o

I seen Into The Woods last night - I didn't know it was a musical, thought it was just a fantasy, so that was a fun surprise and I got free wine :pac::pac:
    It was fun overall, but about 20 minutes too long. A proper 3/5 film.

Zwillinge wrote: »

Yes :(

Yes :(

Banjaxed tired this week :(

Even overslept Tuesday morning, woke up at 8:20, had to be in for 8:30 :o

Yeah I'm wrecked as well, struggled to get to sleep at a reasonable time the first couple of days this week, was living off 3/4 hours sleep.

Thankfully no oversleeping ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Morning all o/

Oh hell yeah. Getting up was hard work this morning. :mad:

Hey folks

Any plans for the weekend? I'm hoping to have a quiet one because I want to save some money for akumakon next week. Looking forward to the pub quiz :D

• Advertisement

Sitting in, not drinking, healthy food

Will be great craic ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Manaslu

If anyone is looking for something to watch over the weekend this is a really good doco about the Southern Sludge Metal scene in the States

"Slow Southern Steel" on YouTube

(cant post links here)

I was adding bands on Spotify like there was no tomorrow after watching it. Had a band called ALABAMA THUNDERPUSSY blaring in my lugs on the way to work this morning. Never heard of them before last night but man they are seriously tasty :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Lazy weekend this weekend because next weekend is busy - we have a decent chunk of my OH's family over for the Munster match next weekend.

No plans for the weekend - thinking I may catch up on all the TV shows that came back :)

Looking forward to (and saving my money for) Slipknot and Akumacon next week :D

May try see Taken 3 this evening; I believe it's a real art house styled film with lots of narration :pac:

Told my girlfriend I might watch taken 3 with her :o

I enjoyed the first one to be fair, entertaining action movie, if not the most intellectually stimulating :)

I wanted to see Birdman, but I don't think it'd be fair on the film, as I'm tired from the week, so me thinks Taken is the way to go :D

Looking forward to Birdman though :)

Haven't seen Taken 2 so I'll have to give 3 a miss for the moment. haven't been watching too many movies lately at all, more TV shows

Introduced herself to Life on Mars and she absolutely fell in love with it! So we've just started on the first episode of Ashes to Ashes last night, hoping to finish the first series before she heads away. :o

but seriously though, Life on Mars, what a show that was :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

I have completely ruined my sleeping pattern over New Year. Haven't slept a wink yet! Getting up for the school run all week has been hard :O. I do have a job interview on Tuesday though - just for a part time job at the local supermarket but I'll do anything to sign off the dole. Just a shame that I am crap at interviews! :(

Not long to Slipknot now though :D

• Advertisement

Best of luck with the interview ;)

Advertisement