Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Buses suspended. Another 3 inches of snow last night. No Slipknot for me atm :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Oh no :(

Hope it's thawed/gritted roads a bit since!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

That's shìte, hope you can make it down somehow

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Feck sake :(

*hugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Ah damn it all to hell, that sucks!

• Advertisement

Limited services from 10am....just waiting to see what they are. Even if it gets me to Belfast I can bus it to Dublin from there. What a pain in the arse!

If you get anywhere, that leads you on the road, you're doing good!

What an awkward pain in the a$$ :(:(

All my bones crossed for you xx

Hope you get there in the end ;)

Seriously, how is Ireland this inept with the tiniest bit of cold weather?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Worth checking out your regional forum or Twitter to see if anyone would carpool to the gig?
    Links234 wrote: »
    Seriously, how is Ireland this inept with the tiniest bit of cold weather?

I still have nightmares about 2010 when I was living in Firhouse - SW Dublin gets absolutely slammed in the lake-effect snow off the Irish Sea caused by an easterly wind case and we had nearly 60cm at the worst point.

Currently on a bus to Dublin!!! :D. The bus I had originally planned to get went ahead. Left Derry at 10:00am and Translink didn't bother updating until 10:30am....when it was due to arrive in my town. But thanks to the bad weather it was delayed nearly 30 minutes so I made it!

• Advertisement

Success! :D

I hope you have a great time at the gig!

So last night was a wee bit unreal :pac:. On the way home now. Sooo wrecked and sore!

Glad you had a great time ;)

This dog is awesome and ain't taking no bull****!

Slipknot was fantastical fun!
    Currently upon the train to Galway :) Free WiFi :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heading out in a bit myself, gonna see if anyone for the con has shown up yet and needs a hand setting stuff up.

I might not be in until after 7 but if you see me, give me a shout ;)

I'm going to Dublin again tomorrow for Legend in the Voodoo Lounge and once again it has started snowing. I feel like this has happened before :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

First day of the con done, I had fun :D

Two down!

• Advertisement

Well. I'm on the bus to the airport, going to be seeing herself off. :( back home again on my own

Great night was had though! Played a special request for Angron at my DJ set :pac:

Links234 wrote: »
    Well. I'm on the bus to the airport, going to be seeing herself off. :( back home again on my own

Great night was had though! Played a special request for Angron at my DJ set :pac:

It's cause you hate me! *weeps*

Angron wrote: »
    It's cause you hate me! *weeps*

Nya ha ha! :p

I played Babymetal just for you! I don't totally hate you though, there was some Sigh after all.

Yeah, that was quite nice all right. Nocturnal Bloodlust was enjoyable too!

Awesome, I'll have to introduce you to some more of their stuff at some stage.

Listening to Lynch. on the bus, surprisingly I picked up one of their earlier albums at the con today. Some of the traders had a few CDs so got that and one of Nightmare's earlier albums as well. Pretty sweet con loot. :D

Saw herself off at the airport. Will have a pretty God damn lonely bus trip back now, more than 3 hours before I get home. More than a bit melancholy atm, and will have been awake 24 hours shortly. Woe

Now I can rest...

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Hope yer ok links, try to keep busy I suppose

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

I'll try. I've plenty to be getting on with anyway

• Advertisement

Tired. All most everything aches. Now off to the staff party!

Advertisement