Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Friend of mine introduced a bit of Rock and Metal to The Voice Ireland on Sunday, seems to have gone down very well!

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hah, that was class ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

I'd heard about that guy, hadn't seen it til now! Good stuff.

Someone needs to explain to the backing band about 'turning it up to 11' though... ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Don't be afraid... don't run away...!

Sodom! Sodom!

Anyone heading to the gig tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

I shall be in attendance alright.

• Advertisement

Won't be along myself, but enjoy the gig, they were great last time. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

Ugh, Monday again! How is everyone? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Stiff, ran my longest training run (18km) so far for my March half-marathon yesterday and my legs are unimpressed with me today!

On the flipside, I did get an absolutely fabulous new dress yesterday too :D

bleh.... :eek:

tired out, we had thunder here last night, the poor dog got quite a fright. feeling exhausted now and I'm only just up. :o

nice one RK ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I'd just nodded off when the fecking thunder woke me up again.

• Advertisement

The dog seems fecking shattered now too :o

In other news, I may not even be going to Kamelot now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

How so?

I seem to be the only person in the country that wasn't affected by bad weather last night. Was rather peaceful. Everyone else said they couldn't sleep or had snow frozen onto their windscreens.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

We had some thunder out in the West Nic.

I'm in South Dublin and my area was fine, which is weird considering I'm at the foot of the Kildare mountains. Driving to work, I saw snow covered cars and a colleague's car was hit by a neighbours flower pot. No idea why a flower pot was being used this time of year. I'm no horticulturist.

I'm out west... It was raining sideways earlier! :eek:

^ I thought that was every day out wesht :pac:

Not every day... no... :o

Got caught in a bit of snow this morning when I arrived in Maynooth, that's about as inclement as the weather got for me

New Kamelot album due for release in May called Haven.

G5oozn.jpg
    Today the artwork and track listing have been unveiled. "Haven" will be available to pre-order in multiple exclusive and limited bundle packages at the Napalm Records American & European Webstore - starting Thursday, February 26, 2015.

The new album features all the signature elements of Kamelot but the band steps out to add new and modern elements along with bringing some amazing emotions that harken to the band's earlier days. Kamelot's artsy music is chock full of symbolism relating to how the band feels about the world and the current state of civilization.

"The 'Haven' album has an undertone of a world going insane. There is a grey cloud that is forming over our world. We are here to find that silver lining with an album that is both dark and melancholy yet uplifting and giving the listener a 'Haven' in a world gone mad. We are really proud of the song elements and diversity on 'Haven'" adds guitarist Thomas Youngblood. "The songs run the gambit of dark and melancholy to uplifting and melodic elements." states vocalist Tommy Karevik.

"'Haven' has an aggressive edge to it that is the representation of the band as The Revolutionary Change in the storyline," Kamelot's Oliver Palotai tells us.

Produced by acclaimed music producer Sascha Paeth and mastered by Jacob Hansen, "Haven" is a massive album that is sure to please critics and fans alike. Additional guests include Alissa White-Gluz (Arch Enemy), Troy Donockley (Nightwish) and Charlotte Wessels (Delain). The cover and artwork was created by Stefan Heilemann and additional art/layout was done by Gustavo Sazes.

The track listing is as follows:

1. Fallen Star
    2. Insomnia
    3. Citizen Zero
    4. Veil of Elysium
    5. Under Grey Skies
    6. My Therapy
    7. Ecclesia
    8. End of Innocence
    9. Beautiful Apocalypse
    10. Liar Liar (Wasteland Monarchy)
    11. Here's To The Fall
    12. Revolution
    13. Haven

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Sodom were mighty on Saturday.

• Advertisement

Sodom were mighty on Saturday.

Aye, I really enjoyed them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Happy Humping Day! :pac:

How is everyone this week?

Am looking forward to Placebo :) All the gloomy subpar Smashing Pumpkins music :o

I want to go back to bed! Forced myself out of the bed at 6:40 to go swim, glad it's done but I need ALL THE COFFEE now.

Hey

Herself is gone just over a month now. Feels a lot longer. :o

Also, Placebo?

That is one of the best things I've ever seen

Hey guys ;)

All good?

Pretty good! Having a night in with the family tonight. My sister's pregnant with twins, and due in the next month, so we're having baby shower of sorts, even though she refuses to call it that :pac: Just an excuse to order some food and drink some beer ;)

You up to much links? How's the missus getting on abroad?

Oh sounds like a lot of fun! :D

Not too much here, quiet weekend in again, though might get some takeaway, not sure yet. I'm just trying to save money, so being as utterly boring as hell. :p Herself seems to be getting on alright, though communication is still a bit spotty, she seems to have settled in alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Quite night in. Been listening to a few albums and plan to enjoy a few beers.

Advertisement