Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Anyone heading to Hammerfest in Wales the weekend after next?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey Nea!

Not me I'm afraid, but you enjoy yourself! Looks like some good bands on the lineup! Really must do a festival again myself, it's been ages.

Hey Links,
    I won tickets so 4 of us are heading over for my first time.
    Some good bands alright. Looking forward to seeing Candlemass,Angel Witch and Einherjer for the first time.
    Should be fun!!

Einherjer are seriously cool :D

Should be great to see them live!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Aye, that's a decent lineup alright. Gonna stall along to Angel Witch playing next week in The Voodoo Lounge.

• Advertisement

I was hoping to go to Kamelot at least, but got stung with a particularly nasty electricity bill so I've less money than I thought I'd have. Dunno if there'll be any gigs on the cards for me any time soon :o

How's you Passenger?

Links234 wrote: »
    I was hoping to go to Kamelot at least, but got stung with a particularly nasty electricity bill so I've less money than I thought I'd have. Dunno if there'll be any gigs on the cards for me any time soon :o

How's you Passenger?

But Kamelot... And Tommy Karevik... and KAMELOT!! :eek: I'm really looking forward to the gig tbh. And then Angel Witch two days later on Saturday. Return rail/bus ticket, a bed in a Hostel dorm, crafty brews and Metal. You know you want to, Links. It's gonna be a good weekend. ;)

Passenger wrote: »
    Aye, that's a decent lineup alright. Gonna stall along to Angel Witch playing next week in The Voodoo Lounge.

Thats a great line up, with Darkest Era, Rabid Bitch of the North and Stereo Nasty. Hopefully Darkest Era get a better crowd than their solo gig in Voodoo last year. Their latest album is so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Happy Friday all :)

Hope you all had a good week and have a great weekend, it seems to be warmer and milder which is nice :)

Seeing Fozzy in Fibbers tonight, should be a laugh

Well... it is Friday :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭PucaMama

How's you Passenger?
    every time i read your name i hear the song :o its irritating cause at the minute ive an ear infection and ive gone almost completely deaf in one ear so no music for me :(

• Advertisement

Awww I'm sorry!

Hope the ear infection clears up! Maybe the earworm will help ;)

Now I've the spongebob ear worm song in my head lol

Anyone up to anything interesting for the weekend?

You still up :D looking for a Rammstein friend lol

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Heading up to Limerick tomorrow for a spot of football hooliganism :D

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

I keep some late hours yeah :p

Ah, sportsball eh ScienceNerd? ;)

Yeah first Bohs match of the season, bus down with some cans, be great craic :D

You up to anything yourself links?

Nothing much at all, I feel like I'm being the boringest person in the world ever, staying in all the time. The most exciting thing I got up to lately was that I bought a new rice cooker :pac:

I've nicked my sisters slow cooker for a bit, it's a lot of fun :) Made some pulled port, turned out amazing.

Oooh awesome!

Yeah, I'm like a kid with a new toy with my rice cooker. The old one was horrible, rice used to stick to it an burn, new one makes it perfect :D

Listening to the Wolf Children soundtrack at the moment, the tears are starting to flow... :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Took the day off work yesterday and went brewing. Have more brewing planned today using the leftover ingredients, followed by some pints.

So, a very beery weekend planned :D

Oh awesome! :D

I want to get another fermenter soon, it's a hobby that just snowballs if you let it.

Might actually go for a pint tonight, woo! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Yeah, it's damn addictive. My room is slowly starting to smell of hops coming from the bubbling fermenter which is pretty awesome!

I've got a teeny little cupboard where I keep my fermernter and other brewing equipment, you can really smell the beer when it's bubbling away. I had been suffering with a pretty nasty cold for ages there, and I didn't want to start brewing again until I stopped coughing up a lung, so soon again I'll throw another one on :D

So who's going to Kamelot? I know there's a few Power Metal fans 'round these parts. ;)

I was getting all amped up for it, but now it's looking a little unlikely :(

Ah well. One thing I won't do then is come on here pronouncing just how good the gig was then. :)

Nah, go right ahead ;)

****, I'm gonna miss Vader/Hate and Professor Elemental too... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Passenger wrote: »
    So who's going to Kamelot? I know there's a few Power Metal fans 'round these parts. ;)

The better looking half of me really wanted to go, so shall be popping with him :)

Royal Blood tonight, that takes away the misery of Monday!

• Advertisement

Heading to Royal Blood myself, nice way to start the week :)

Advertisement