Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Crossing off 4 bands to see live with 1 gig, brilliant stuff :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,142 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

not even remotely excited about megadeth... Sneapfest!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

not even remotely excited about megadeth... Sneapfest!
    Kinda relieved I'm not the only one then :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Not too excited about Megadeth either, but that's a pretty amazing lineup for sure!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Will be heading myself, should be a good night

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

One thing I'd love is if Sylosis did a tour here where they were the headline :pac: If I go this would be the third time seeing them, but never as a headline act. First one was a support for Cephalic Carnage & The Black Dahlia Murder, the other was support for Lamb of God.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭Anesthetize

Why anyone would get excited about Megadeth in 2015 is beyond me :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Gojira ticket purchased. Anybody else going along next month?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,142 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Passenger wrote: »
    haven't got a ticket but i'll be there

haven't got a ticket but i'll be there

Good man. It's selling well apparently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Megadeth I can take or leave but looking forward to seeing Bodom and LOG again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Passenger wrote: »

I want to... but I really have to curb my spending. Three feckin weddings to go to this year.

Seen them at a festival but want to see them headline their own show.

I want to... but I really have to curb my spending. Three feckin weddings to go to this year.

Seen them at a festival but want to see them headline their own show.

Boo-urns to all that weddings lark. :pac: I've yet to see 'em. Last time they played it was sold out so I'm making sure I'm at this gig.

Got my ticket to the ND/Carcass/Obituary show. Gonna save up for the Bodom/LOG/Sylosis show and hope it doesn't sell out too quick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,638 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Meh, screw finances.

Purchased.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Reiketsu

I wish I could go to the Megadeth et al gig but I'll be in the US and Canada for Dir en grey's tour. Ah well.

Off to Germany at the weekend though for Amphi Festival in Cologne. Can't come quick enough, I've been so mindnumbingly lately.

Taking in another Dir En Grey tour? Wowzas! :eek:

Had to look up Amphi festival there, there's one band I like playing, Oomph! :D

Yep! After the European tour I decided if the US one was doable I'd be away. It's a short tour and quite spread out. Off to San Francisco, LA, Chicago, NYC and Toronto. Only skipping Seattle and Mexico.

Ah I love Oomph! and will be going to see them. I'm mostly excited about seeing Combichrist again :D.

I'm saving again 'cos I plan to go Japanwards next year, nearly have the US trip payed off now too! But I'm hoping I can take in a few gigs while I'm in Japan, that should be amazing ;)

I'd love to go to Japan. Maybe next year! Just wouldn't know the first thing about getting tickets for concerts over there but I suppose I could always ask someone :P.

I just had a thought about starting to buy Christmas presents. Turning into my Ma, it's July.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Been a stressful couple of weeks for me. Moved into a new place this week, as well as trying to finish part of my Masters and starting a new job on Monday.

So much stress...

And my computer is acting up with the internet in the new place! Really annoying

Somnus wrote: »
    And my computer is acting up with the internet in the new place! Really annoying

What's the problem?

My laptop was being weird with my internet for awhile, pages would take ages to load and youtube wouldn't work for some reason. Changed the DNS settings and it fixed it, some issue with UPC apparently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Not long now till Summer Breeze :D

Bit of a shame Mastodon have pulled out but I did get to see them on recent Irish tour so not the worst, they've also pulled out of Reading/Leeds and rest of their Euro fest run citing family reasons.

Hey folks ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

My laptop was being weird with my internet for awhile, pages would take ages to load and youtube wouldn't work for some reason. Changed the DNS settings and it fixed it, some issue with UPC apparently.

That sounds pretty much it. Did you use a public DNS server? I changed mine to Google and an open DNS one and it still didn't help. It'll work for a couple of minutes oe until I try load certain pages and just hang forever then etc. Like what you're describing. And Shane is having Netflix issues on his ps4 similar to your youtube ones. Only upside is at least I know it's not just my pc

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey folks ;)
    Hey links, how're you?
    Somnus wrote: »
    That sounds pretty much it. Did you use a public DNS server? I changed mine to Google and an open DNS one and it still didn't help. It'll work for a couple of minutes oe until I try load certain pages and just hang forever then etc. Like what you're describing. And Shane is having Netflix issues on his ps4 similar to your youtube ones. Only upside is at least I know it's not just my pc

I changed it from obtaining DNS server automatically to prefer using the address "8.8.8.8" as I saw someone with the same problem recommend it.

Still effects youtube on my phone as I don't know how to change those setting on it. Though the app is fine, just in browser, it's weird.

I suppose get onto UPC and see what they say?

Not too bad ;)

My mead is looking amazing, may have to bottle it soon. But I got a bottle of the Bunratty mead to tide me over until it's ready :p I should get my hands on a bottle of that Viking Blood again. That was great

I've never had mead before, can't say I've ever seen it anywhere cause I'd like to try it. Are you making it from a kit or source the ingredients yourself?

I'm most of the way through my ale but gonna wait until I'm back form my holidays before starting a new brew.

I just got some honey, and some champaign yeast. With a cinnoman stick, a clove and some nutmeg to spice it with. No kit at all ;)

• Advertisement

Nice one, might be one to try if I can't buy it anywhere :D

Advertisement