Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

it's Devin Townsend Band ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

You are Correct! :D How did you figure it out?

I actually knew it already, but went to look at an album to make sure before saying it, only to get confused with the Devin Townsend Project logo like so:

Screen-Shot-2012-09-18-at-13.13.21.png

so then I was all "I've no ****ing clue!"

then it hit me :)

He never uses that logo anymore, it's the DTP one in your post but a true Devy fan will eventually get it. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

Links234 wrote: »
    not played it, but looks shady ;)

I like shady, it's a keeper so :D. Here he is in all his glory:

• Advertisement

I should give that a go at some point ;)

I should give that a go at some point ;)

I'd recommend it. They used a technology unique to this game called MotionScan, which captured the actor's performance and facial expressions. It was good fun when interrogating suspects and trying to judge whether they were lying or not!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Rockstar are just so awesome it's not fair anymore, the other developers can't get a look in. If I was to ever pick out a new avatar it'd be probably some of the promotional artwork for Red Dead Redemption, maybe even the Undead Nightmare, love some of those pieces.

oh god I hope this weather dies in a fire already! :mad:

Nailz wrote: »
    Rockstar are just so awesome it's not fair anymore, the other developers can't get a look in. If I was to ever pick out a new avatar it'd be probably some of the promotional artwork for Red Dead Redemption, maybe even the Undead Nightmare, love some of those pieces.

Red Dead is just outstanding. Haven't got around to Undead Nightmare yet.

• Advertisement

I've added LA Noire to my wishlist.

Bethesda seem to be my go-to developer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Passenger wrote: »
    Red Dead is just outstanding. Haven't got around to Undead Nightmare yet.
    Isn't as good as the RDR itself, but what is? Basically it's a zombie apocalypse out in the west in the late 1800's/early 1900's, what's not to love!?
    I've added LA Noire to my wishlist.

Bethesda seem to be my go-to developer
    Can't argue with Bethesda, I'm pretty sure one of the huge amount of people who just basically wasted weeks of my college breaks playing the Fallout games, I loved New Vegas, the atmosphere and general theme behind it was so enjoyable. And the Elder Scrolls games as well are outstanding games, pure time sinks.

I was actually only half-way through Dishonored before left the country for a while, can't wait to finish it when I get home, I was enjoying it immensely.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Bethesda make some good, if slightly buggy, games. I remember playing NV one time, and coming across this empty head just sort of... floating in mid air. There were no eyes, just empty sockets, and no body that it could have come from.

I'm still playing Skyrim these days, haven't dented some areas of the game at all even

Dishonored was amazing :D
    there's a new DLC out for it that I really wanna get but can't afford until next week

afternoon everyone ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hello hello.

Afternoon to you both, how goes it?

things are alright, had hospital appointment, got a lot of blood taken and the weather still sucks, but otherwise ok :)

Are you all bruised up from the needle now, Links? :eek:

Blood for the Blood God? :D

• Advertisement

things are alright, had hospital appointment, got a lot of blood taken and the weather still sucks, but otherwise ok :)

Hope the hospital appointment wasn't for anything too serious Links, good to hear you're OK :-)

Yeah I'd love a bit of good weather, I badly need to top up my vitamin D levels. I hope to get away somewhere sunny in about a months time either way!

not really bruised up passenger ;) (as I went to type that, my fingers seemed to spell your name passgenger :p )

nothing too serious xerces, was at the endocrinologist for transgender related stuff. got poked and prodded a bit but I'm relatively unscathed and they were really nice :)

I tried to visit the Transgender forum, but I see you need sufficient privileges.

Dunno when I last had bloods taken for anything, I don't even know what blood type I am. There's a possibility I'm O negative, cause that's my mother's type, which would be awesome cause I'm a Type O Negative fan :D

yeah, it's a private forum, because a lot of the issues discussed are very sensitive and personal. :)

Yeah, that's pretty understandable.

Type O are awesome though :D

by the way, does anyone get much out of guitar dvds?

yeah, it's a private forum, because a lot of the issues discussed are very sensitive and personal. :)

I can understand that. I was trying to visit the forum because it's something I don't know enough about.

I'm able to get access to the forum when I use the search bar at the top of the page though, maybe because I recently became a subscriber.

• Advertisement

xerces wrote: »
    I'm able to get access to the forum when I use the search bar at the top of the page though, maybe because I recently became a subscriber.

really? hmmm, that shouldn't happen :confused:

but you know, if there's anything you want to know you can always just ask me

Advertisement