Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Aye, you too Links. :) Gonna go out and have a few tasty beverages tonight. Maybe see a gig too. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

awesome :D

I had a few tasty beverages yesterday, maybe a couple more tomorrow :D

Hey Rockers. ;)

Why doesn't this thread get as much chatter as other chat threads on various forums? Do Rockers not like to talk? :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sorry, too busy headbanging :pac:

How's it going Passenger?

Good aul Angron. Grand here. Are you all excira' and delira' about Slayer next Monday and Tuesday? Looking forward to it tbh and Mastodon on Thursday. Should be a good week. :)

Without you, me and Links this place would have tumbleweed blowing through it. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yup, too true :P Indeed I am, I have a ticket for the Tuesday show myself. Hopefully it'll be a good show, it's just a shame I'll never have seen the full Slayer line-up.

Passenger wrote: »
    Do Rockers not like to talk? :pac:

No, we like to RAWK!!!! :pac:

evening everyone :D

Hey there Links, how's it going?

Cliche or what?! :P

How're you Links?

'tis going good :D

gave the dog a shower tonight, she did NOT like that one bit! but she's gone all hyper when I took her out for a walk to dry off :p

also been playing a bit too much Borderlands 2 :o

how's everyone else?

• Advertisement

Yeah, I've been playing a lot of that too (as you could tell :P) I'm good, just brought the dogs for a walk there, the bloody weather is starting to trigger my hayfever though, which sucks.

ack, hayfever is not good :(

I'm not all too good with the hot weather I'll have to admit, I just melt in it :o

Yeah, same. I like it chilly.

I usually wear a big leather coat, so me and this weather, we just don't see eye to eye. I get sticky :(

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Wearing a lab coat all day isn't fun in the heat :o Still beats the cold though as far as I'm concerned!

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

I do realize I'm in the minority not liking the heat :o
    people were all like stfu to me today when I was complaining about it :D

I think I broke a friend of mine, I had recommend Oldboy to him... he noped the **** out after watching it :p said he loved a good revenge movie, but that threw him completely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭black_frosch

Passenger wrote: »
    Hey Rockers. ;)

Why doesn't this thread get as much chatter as other chat threads on various forums? Do Rockers not like to talk? :pac:

Don't know much about all Rockers but I am personally don't like chit-chat style, would like to keep this forum more tidy and use it exactly for what it was invented, for Rock and Metal Music discussions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭SueBoom

Don't know much about all Rockers but I am personally don't like chit-chat style, would like to keep this forum more tidy and use it exactly for what it was invented, for Rock and Metal Music discussions.

Then one just needs to choose to not participate in this thread so. There's no harm in having it here for those who do want to chat.

yeah, honestly a general chat thread always seems to liven things up. and hell, it's only one thread, how does it make it untidy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭black_frosch

SueBoom wrote: »
    Then one just needs to choose to not participate in this thread so.
    True. But I am a regular user of this forum too and I feel that Passenger just asked me what my opinion.

• Advertisement

I get what you meant so :)

still, we do talk about a lot of music in this thread anyway, so if that's what you're here for, then lets do it :D

morning folks ;)

this right here is what I hate about the heat... I didn't get to sleep until nearly 4am and I am shattered today. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Links234 wrote: »
    morning folks ;)

this right here is what I hate about the heat... I didn't get to sleep until nearly 4am and I am shattered today. :o

Morning!!

I understand completely, I couldn't sleep til 1am and then awoke at 5:45am and am all tuckered out today!!

I hate it, but I endevour to go on a pretty big walk later anyway :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

Afternoon everyone, one week to Mastodon and then off to the Canary Islands the morning after, woooot! Good times.

Have to say I'm lovin' the warm weather of late, sorry Links :P.

no worries ;)

enjoy Mastodon! wish I was going, I'd say they'd be amazing :D

Nyeh, saw them before, thought they were insanely boring.

How can you accuse them of being boring?!! :eek:

Gonna be another sun filled one today.

Zero crowd interaction, and they sort of seemed like they didn't really want to be there. Of course, I'm not a fan of their music in the first place, so that may colour my opinion of the show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

Yeah I've read mixed reports of their live show, but I still expect an enjoyable gig because I really like their last two albums.

Star-ga-sm!

Advertisement