Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Morning folks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Morning :D

How are we all?
    Angron wrote: »
    I'm going to tomorrow's show, so I know the feeling. I know Jeff wouldn't have been at the show had he been alive anyway, but it's still sad.

It hurts today, but my my, what a fantastic show!! It was something to witness and experience. Even if I was standing by the mixing/sound engineer area, as there was no way I could have physically taken that carnage!!

Hope you enjoy it tonight, what am I saying? You WILL enjoy tonight! :D

I'm good, meeting a friend for lunch today ;)

really need to play some guitar again, I've been very bad with practicing :I

Links234 wrote: »
    I'm good, meeting a friend for lunch today ;)

really need to play some guitar again, I've been very bad with practicing :I

After last night, I was eager to get my guitar out again :):o

Nice on meeting a friend for lunch :D Going anywere nice?? :)

I got into work to a rice krispie chocolate bun with fluff marshmallow and teeny pink candle for my birthday gone :D WAs very touched!!

yeah, going to a Japanese place :D (who'd have thought it? :p )

gonna have to run and take the dog for a walk though, so laters guys! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Do you eat Sushi or Sashimi, Links?

today was katsudon :D

om nom nom nom ^_^

just borrowed my girlfriend's guitar and tuned it to drop C, trying to play some Deluhi :p

That looks pretty good actually. ;)

Passenger wrote: »
    That looks pretty good actually. ;)

oh it's awesome!

Japanese food in general is awesome... except maybe takoyaki, but I think I only had it the once and it was ages ago so if I go back to Japan I'll endevour to give it another go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Guten tag!

Just back from Germany and a weekend spent at Rock Am Ring. Had a blast there. The Prodigy, Volbeat, Newsted and, very surprisingly, Limp Bizkit were definitely highlights of the festival.

In other news, I picked up the new Sabbath album today, so looking forward to listening to that later!

• Advertisement

and morning everyone ;)

Morning lads :)

Thats great about Limp Bizkit - I shall get excited for my random Milan trip approaching :o:D

Mastodon tonight - couldn't find the tickets, can only assume they never arrived, as I'm very careful with tickets, lad from Ticketmaster said he'd leave a duplicate pair at the door. Very grateful to him!

Then rest/pack day tomorrow :)

Hope everyone is well and happy today :D:):D
    And with a few sore limbs for whoever went to Slayer last night ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,461 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Mastodon tonight, cannot wait for this one, I assume its gonna be a mental one.

Also getting first tattoo next week, have to book it today!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

Hope all heading to Mastodon tonight have a good one!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Sounds like a kind of dinosaur :P

Angron wrote: »
    Sounds like a kind of dinosaur :P
    a tasty dinosaur! :D

it's awful when you're trying to learn something but the tabs you've got have the song all wrong >_<

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Finally getting around to watching the E3 stuff now, I like Sony's offering so far.

hey folks ;)

Ello ello.

• Advertisement

I feel like total **** :(

came down with something thursday night, some virus or something, and I'm just in bits today :(

The part that gets me is, why the f*ck would that be a trend at all? It serves literally no purpose.

:confused:

'cos Japan I guess?

Even so, it's pretty stupid.

yeah, it is *shrugs*

So anyway, here's some good news.. you know Versailles are split up? well, most of the members went on to form a new band called Jupiter, their debut album is gonna be out in August. and also, they're planning a world tour! hopefully, fingers crossed, they'll come close enough that I can go see them! I'll always regret not going to see Versailles when they played in London, so this might make up for it! :D

Hey guys. :)

I'd say you might get them playing a date in London, Links. That might be as close as they'll get to performing here.

Slayer and Mastodon were superb during the week. Plenty of gigs to attend over the coming months too.

I'm looking forward to Fintroll! :D

Oh but there's a load of gigs before Finntroll. ;)

• Advertisement

probably not gonna make them :o

except for Orphaned Land maybe, is that before or after?

Advertisement