Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Links234 wrote: »
    Ah, and the way they left it... holy **** :D

It's only gotten as far as Episode 7 on Sky Living, i'm dying to see what happens next

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

whats the show about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Anyone for some Satyricon in November? :D

Playing the Academy ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Man it is some year for gigs. And two more announcements on Friday. That's 20 odd Rock/Metal gigs that I have lined up now. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Anyone for some Satyricon in November? :D

Playing the Academy ;)

I used to love them , haven't listened in years though, didn't know they were still goin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Passenger wrote: »
    Man it is some year for gigs. And two more announcements on Friday. That's 20 odd Rock/Metal gigs that I have lined up now. :eek:

Lucky you. There seems (for me, anyway) to be be a bit of a drought in Cork for metal gigs atm. Haven't been to a proper metal gig since March and there was a bit of a gap between that gig and the one before it. At least there is one metal gig coming up in two weeks time and I have ZZ Top tomorrow night, but it's looking dead after that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

I was away in Portugal for a week... I forgot how long that is in internet time.

Haven't missed anything major I gather? :P

Dr.Poca wrote: »
    I was away in Portugal for a week... I forgot how long that is in internet time.

Haven't missed anything major I gather? :P

Well you didn't miss much 'round here anyway, Dr. P. I've been keeping an eye on the place for ye while you were gone. :D But it was the same ole, same ole.

Portugal?! Nice. Where abouts? I was all set for going to see Iron Maiden on the current tour in Lisbon but it didn't happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Well you didn't miss much 'round here anyway, Dr. P. I've been keeping an eye on the place for ye while you were gone. :D But it was the same ole, same ole.

Portugal?! Nice. Where abouts? I was all set for going to see Iron Maiden on the current tour in Lisbon but it didn't happen.

Was in Nazeré. Quiet enough town. A friends folks have an apartment over there they rent, but we got a free week out of it. Was just a week of relaxing with and listening to some good music.
    Went through a bunch of classic R&M albums actually.

Had intended to go to see Lisbon on a day trip, but it was out of the way and never got around to it. Still nice to get away though!

• Advertisement

Dr.Poca wrote: »
    Was in Nazeré. Quiet enough town. A friends folks have an apartment over there they rent, but we got a free week out of it. Was just a week of relaxing with and listening to some good music.
    Went through a bunch of classic R&M albums actually.

Had intended to go to see Lisbon on a day trip, but it was out of the way and never got around to it. Still nice to get away though!

That sounds nice actually. Especially when it's rent free. Lisbon is supposed to be pretty cheap too with plenty to do and see so maybe I'll make it over there soon.

Makes me want to book a trip asap. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

I was in Lisbon for the Maiden show, it's a nice city, easy to get around too (when the Metro isn't on strike, which it was the day I was leaving). I'd definitely go back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Absolutely loving the new August Burns Red album. One of my favourite metal bands of recent years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

ZZ Top tonight. Really looking forward to this now. It'll be a string of ZZ Top songs in work until I get home to get me in the mood. Should have grown my beard out for the occasion though.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

who else saw the last episode of Hannibal? :D oh my!

I watched the first 3 episodes last weekend.
    Loved the first one. And the second. Not sure about the third.
    Sounds like I should keep going...?

Anybody heading to see Maiden in the 02 London in August? Tickets on sale tomorrow.

I'd love tickets to see Iron Maiden, but i'm flat broke... :(

Is there an Alter Bridge thread already created???

• Advertisement

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    I'd love tickets to see Iron Maiden, but i'm flat broke... :(

Should be great gig but I'll mull it over the coming week if it doesn't sell out quickly.

Should be great gig but I'll mull it over the coming week if it doesn't sell out quickly.

From what i saw on Youtube....... Iron Maiden are an awesome band live, so if you do decide to go you'd be in for an awesome show

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    From what i saw on Youtube....... Iron Maiden are an awesome band live, so if you do decide to go you'd be in for an awesome show

Oh I've seem 'em a load of times already and they are indeed a superior live band. ;)

Now Xentrix and Grand Magus gigs announced on DME. :eek:

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Sounds like I should keep going...?

definitely keep going :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo folks.

Hows tricks, Angralicious?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

S'all right. Was planning on bringing the dogs for a walk, but looks a bit wet for that now. How're you?

Cool. What kind of madra do you have?

All good here. My friend just surprised me with a text to say that she bought me a ticket for Iron Maiden in the 02 London in August so I'm just doing the sums to see how feasible it is before I commit. :)

• Advertisement

Four of them, the rottweiler, jack russell and two dachshunds.

Was never a big Maiden fan myself, only gone overseas for one concert before, Cannibal Corpse and Dying Fetus in London.

Advertisement