Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Clandestine

Links234 wrote: »
    I've started watching Highschool of the Dead just to see if it was actually as bad people say... it's worse! :pac:
    It was an alright series. The fanservice is over the top but it isn't... er... unenjoyable to say the least.

Have you seen Hunter X Hunter? Thats worth a look into aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Oh Highschool of the Dead is terrible :pac: but I seem almost glued just to see how the whole thing turns out

no, never seen Hunter X Hunter. I've got a load of stuff that I'm lining up to watch, like I'm currently watching Monster and I've got Darker Than Black, Attack on Titan and Ergo Proxy up next. also re-watching Samurai Champloo with herself because she's never seen it and is really enjoying it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Clandestine

I've got a load of stuff that I'm lining up to watch, like I'm currently watching Monster and I've got Darker Than Black, Attack on Titan and Ergo Proxy up next. also re-watching Samurai Champloo with herself because she's never seen it and is really enjoying it :)
    I've seen Monster out of those, that was a very good series. It was a shame that quite a lot of the episodes felt like filler, but were still watchable all the same. I've heard Guillermo Del Toro is making a tv show based on the series so thats something to look forward to.

I have a hefty backlog myself, I've over 60 books of manga and I still have about 10-15 of them to get through, and thats not to mention all the anime shows I have on hold (Steins Gate, Cowboy Bebop etc.). I have the time to watch them, its just the willpower I'm lacking...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Anyone else watching The Returned? I've watched the first couple of episodes and I really like it so far....

I've seen Monster out of those, that was a very good series. It was a shame that quite a lot of the episodes felt like filler, but were still watchable all the same. I've heard Guillermo Del Toro is making a tv show based on the series so thats something to look forward to.

never heard that! I'm a fan of del Toro, so that should be good!

really gearing up to see Pacific Rim, it's totally a live action mecha anime tho :p
    I have a hefty backlog myself, I've over 60 books of manga and I still have about 10-15 of them to get through, and thats not to mention all the anime shows I have on hold (Steins Gate, Cowboy Bebop etc.). I have the time to watch them, its just the willpower I'm lacking...

I know the feeling, so much I want to watch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Supposed to reach 25° today and tomorrow. :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That's gonna be awful :(

Appliances-Online-air-conditioners.jpg

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Marge, can you set the oven to cold?

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

I will melt :(

and so will my poor dog :(

• Advertisement

I will melt :(

and so will my poor dog :(

Didn't you see the Simpsons gif!?

Fridge-tent all the way.

...sooooooo

I might be poking my head into the London Anime Con :o that's exciting :)

anybody aboot?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Heyoo.

Heyooo indeed :D

How's it going?

not so bad, gonna go brave the sun soon, not looking forward to it :(

Planning on going for a cycle in a bit myself, hopefully it won't be too bad. Cycle should be a few kilometres, so it'll be a good bit of exercise.

I'd love some exercise but this weather drains me, poor dog doesn't like it that much either, she was practically passed out yesterday.

Gonna get some vitamin D in a bit as well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Passenger wrote: »
    Gonna get some vitamin D in a bit as well.

It is one of the main staples of my daily selection of vitamin pills diet

I think I'm getting some sort of fatigue from this heat, I can barely function

I didn't get to sleep until 5am or so, and then I was up at 9, cause of the bloody heat. Didn't help that there was a horn going off somewhere in the countryside at one point in the night, every 12 seconds, for the best part of half an hour either.

hey, who here likes Galneryus?

You know it, Links. ;)

Passenger wrote: »
    You know it, Links. ;)

the original singer Yama B will be at the London Anime Con :3 performing both days :D

Aw, I thought you had some news about an album or tour or something.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Lab coats are torture in this heat :(

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Solution: Boxers only underneath

• Advertisement

Is that so, Mister Scientist.

sp_0802_13_m4.jpg?width=200

Advertisement