Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Dr.Poca wrote: »
    Solution: Boxers only underneath

Health and Safety actually have a rule against that unfortunately :p though no tshirt isn't an issue...

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Passenger wrote: »
    Aw, I thought you had some news about an album or tour or something.
    sorry to disappoint :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Are you heading to the Anime Con in London, Links?

Should be, yeah

Steam sale is gonna be bad :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Quite so. I only have one game I'm really looking to get, and a few DLC's. You have anything in particular you're looking for?

Borderlands DLCs, Bioshock Infinite, Farcry 3 maybe... We'll see ;)

Weeeelp... Steam's ****ed :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Elder Scrolls Oblivion down to 15 now, still hoping it'll get some sort of a daily deal to drop some more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Clandestine

Angron wrote: »
    Elder Scrolls Oblivion down to 15 now, still hoping it'll get some sort of a daily deal to drop some more.
    You can get that game for pennies off of Amazon uk and other sites.

• Advertisement

Is it a deluxe edition with all the DLC though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Clandestine

Is it a deluxe edition with all the DLC though?
    Hm, I had a look there and the cheapest ones don't post to ireland. I think you're better off waiting until the last day of sales before picking it up, it could go to 10 euro or lower on Steam I'd say (but 15 euro isn't bad at all)

Yeah, I'm waiting to see if it pops up as a daily deal, possibly pushing it down to a tenner or something. If it doesn't I'll grab it at the end, cause as you said 15 isn't too bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Hoping Borderlands 2 makes it on the community choice. I've never played any of them, but it looks like good fun. Wouldn't be complaining if Far Cry 3 made it either :P

Links, I absolutely loved Infinite, and if you've played the original I'd say you will like it as well

Borderlands 2 is ridiculous fun, I may even pick up 1 ;)

I've never played the first two Bioshocks :o so much I didn't play, I was in a black hole called WoW :p

Never played WoW, never plan to. Not too big on MMORPGs really, few folks I know got a bit too into them, creeped me out a bit. Annoyed that I missed the Bioshock Infinite DLC, I think it was mispriced saying it was 50% off, but it's back to full price now :(

They squished most of the fun out of WoW :( then it was all monetizing, pay €5 for an in game pet, €10 for a mount... it was sad when things went like that

No surprise really, many folks would happily pay that on top of whatever the monthly subscription is.

It was a lot of fun for a while, and sucked even longer but I kept playing because well, inertia and online friends I guess...

I wouldn't go back playing an MMO again anyway

Getting hyped about the London Anime Con too, hoping I'll make it :)

PWPBQGv.gif

Dr.Poca wrote: »
    Hoping Borderlands 2 makes it on the community choice. I've never played any of them, but it looks like good fun. Wouldn't be complaining if Far Cry 3 made it either :P

Links, I absolutely loved Infinite, and if you've played the original I'd say you will like it as well
    You're in luck, Borderlands 2 won the community vote, goes down to 66% off in 20 odd minutes.

• Advertisement

Woop woop, Borderlands 2 DLC :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

You're in luck, Borderlands 2 won the community vote, goes down to 66% off in 20 odd minutes.

Unfortunately I forgot about it and went to bed... I missed out! I've learned my lesson now. Will definitely be checking in from my phone at work in case there's anything good :P

****... order didn't go through for borderlands DLC now it's gone up in price again... :mad:

Stupid steam. Sends me and e-mail "An item on your wishlist is on sale" saying it's the Bioshock Infinite season pass, yet it's not on sale at all. Still 20 quid.

Steam is sucking big time, never had these issues last sale >_< what the hell happened?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

How is everybody?

Attended the Bloodstock battle of the bands in Fibbers last night. Warpath won.

not so bad, last night at home :o

also, Steam sale :D I bought more games than I thought I would and still want more :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi guys

I've only gotten two games in the steam sale so far,the witcher 2 and the far cry 3 dlc.

I got a little bit too much :p The haul so far:

System Shock 2
    Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon
    The Last Remnant
    The Witcher 2
    Tomb Raider ROW
    L.A. Noire Complete Edition
    Borderlands 2: Assassin Domination Pack
    Borderlands 2 Psycho Pack
    Borderlands 2: Mechromancer Pack
    Borderlands 2 Season Pass ROW
    Borderlands GOTY
    XCOM Enemy Unknown (ROW)
    The Walking Dead
    FTL: Faster Than Light

• Advertisement

I like the Psycho, the tree that's about setting stuff on fire (especially yourself) is fun.

Advertisement