Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Passenger wrote: »

Pfft... it's not really Death to be fair. ;)

It was supposed to have been great.

Sure giz a nod on Saturday if you see/recognise me. We should have a secret code word, go around randomly saying it to people all night :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Well, not going to see death means I've got some money for the steam sale :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

yeah anyone who missed Death should be ashamed :P one of the best gigs I've ever been to, MY GOD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

It was supposed to have been great.

Sure giz a nod on Saturday if you see/recognise me. We should have a secret code word, go around randomly saying it to people all night :pac:

Aye, I'll stand at the door asking people's Boards handle. :D

Links234 wrote: »
    Well, not going to see death means I've got some money for the steam sale :p

You do know that you can make your own free steam. All you need is a kettle. :p

yeah anyone who missed Death should be ashamed :P one of the best gigs I've ever been to, MY GOD

But it wasn't really Death though. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

Random question:

How do you multi-quote? I couldn't figure it out the few times I tried.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

If you're on the normal version, there's something you can click with +" on it. When you have all the posts you wanna quote, click on Post Reply. That should do it.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Click the multi quote button on each post you want to quote and it will select them. Hit 'Post Reply' down the bottom of the thread and it'll bring you to the text box with all of the posts you've selected quoted. Handy oul feature.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Angron wrote: »
    If you're on the normal version, there's something you can click with +" on it. When you have all the posts you wanna quote, click on Post Reply. That should do it.
    Click the multi quote button on each post you want to quote and it will select them. Hit 'Post Reply' down the bottom of the thread and it'll bring you to the text box with all of the posts you've selected quoted. Handy oul feature.

1bhk.jpg

Aye, I'll stand at the door asking people's Boards handle. :D

I'll just go round asking people if they ride through the city at night :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

I've been to a fair few gigs in my lifetime, been to a few festivals, seen some of the big nasty heavy metal boys beat out some belting tunes...

Go to Buckcherry in the Academy = deafened for two days! :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I had that when I went to see Machine Head in the Olympia, the only time it's ever happened to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Angron wrote: »
    I had that when I went to see Machine Head in the Olympia, the only time it's ever happened to me.
    Feck, yeah... The first time?? I remember that, took days to lose the ringing, it actually hurt. Learned my lesson and brought ear plugs for the second time in the Olympia.

I'm not sure, they were touring the Blackening (still) at the time, but I think it was just a year or so before Locust came out.

Anybody heading along to Shining in The Pint on Friday or Xentrix in the Voodoo Lounge on Sat?

Aye, I'm heading to Shining. Day I turn 22, so it's a nice birthday gift.

Treating yourself to some Swedish Death Metal on your bday? Sure why not?! :D I'll be heading to Xentrix for sure but still undecided on Shining though.

I remember for my 20th actually, I got to see Napalm Death up in Dublin the day before. It's nice when stuff works out like that :pac:

Treating yourself to some Swedish Death Metal on your bday? Sure why not?! :D I'll be heading to Xentrix for sure but still undecided on Shining though.

I'm gonna head to that Seasons Beatings yoke in Fibbers on Friday, to see Killface.

What'd you think of Mourning Beloveth?

Morning folks! ;)

No more gigs for me this year I'm afraid

I just have the one gig, and then a board game night with some boardsies the night after :pac:

• Advertisement

I've a few, Wooden Shjips and Uncle Acid & The Deadbeats, and then a couple of random mates gigs this month too.

Only problem being, I seem to have misplaced my UA tickets...

might be heading to a comedy show though ;)

Who?

Steve Hughes

Nice

Should be! Seen him before a couple of years back, and he was great ;)

Ooooh, just saw the lineup for Hellfest. I think a return visit to France is in order.

No more gigs for me this year, going to The Aristocrats in February and I'm gonna try to make one of Derren Brown's shows in March (cheers to Dr.Poca for the heads up!).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

I've changed my username. Just thought I'd post here to try and avoid any future confusion :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Sell out

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Advertisement