Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

What is everybody up to for NYE? Anything Rockin' planned?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

taking it easy, I don't really like NYE, everywhere's too mad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Passenger wrote: »
    Have you tried O'Hara's or Galway Bay Brewery stout? Not as creamy as Guinness, they're more carbonated but man they make a tasty porter. ;)
    Re:O'Haras; If you're ever in Aldi pick up some O'Sheas Its made by the same brewing company (carlow brewing co.) The stout version was a winner in some food and drink awards about 2 years ago. Also cheaper than O'Haras :) ha

Re:O'Haras; If you're ever in Aldi pick up some O'Sheas Its made by the same brewing company (carlow brewing co.) The stout version was a winner in some food and drink awards about 2 years ago. Also cheaper than O'Haras :) ha

I love their red ;)

Will check that out. :)
    Links234 wrote: »
    I love their red ;)

And that too actually.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Morning folks. Man that was a busy 10 days :pac:

I don't even want to see a beer for at least a week now.

Morning salacious crumb ;)

I know the feeling, but other half's birthday party is on Saturday, so there'll probably be loadsa booze

Howdy Links.

Yeah, I've got band practice tomorrow, and it being Friday I'd imagine there will be some boozing alright.

Did you have a good christmas/new year/winter solstice/whatever you call it? :pac:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Can't be bothered digging up the relative thread but finally got around to listening to 65daysofstatic- Wild Light. Absolutely love it, great chill out album.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Howdy Links.

Yeah, I've got band practice tomorrow, and it being Friday I'd imagine there will be some boozing alright.

Did you have a good christmas/new year/winter solstice/whatever you call it? :pac:

I had a great Christmas! :D It was quiet, but I got new boots and loads of other goodies, so it was awesome!

Hope band practice goes well ;)

• Advertisement

I had a great Christmas! :D It was quiet, but I got new boots and loads of other goodies, so it was awesome!

Hope band practice goes well ;)

Oooh. New boots are good :pac:

Yeah turns out only 3/5 of us will be there tonight. We've got three weeks to learn and then rework three Rory Gallagher tunes for this er, Rory Gallagher Reworked night. Pretty much have one nailed, one halfway there and one three of the band have never even heard yet ha ha ha.

Sounds cool! I hope it goes well ;)

Me too, cos it seems more of my mates are actually coming to this one than would normally come to see us play our own tunes that we can actually play ha ha ha

Knock 'em dead ;)

How's the weather where everyone else is? I couldn't sleep last night the weather was so nasty

The Liffey has burst it's banks, which doesn't usually happen very often.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I was walking from my house to the bus station, that car park at the end of Shop Street had it's lower level completely flooded, and there was bloody oil everywhere around there as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Morning all!!

Hope you all had a restful, peaceful, hard rockin' Christmas/New Year/Whatnowt :)

Now to work....whatever I have to do, I don't really remember! :pac:

Morning folks. How are we all today?

alrighty, but cold :o

Yeah, tis bitter out.

• Advertisement

how's you anywho?

Three days with no booze after two weeks of debauchery, not feeling too bad at all. Roll on the weekend :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Links, just saw your new Avatar.
    My favourite manga. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5 jenny1964

non of them

Jupiter's Classical Element arrived :)

Also, I'm rarely this much of a completist, but I also got Versailles' Destiny: The Lovers single because it had 2 tracks that weren't on any albums. :D

Passenger, what ya at tomorrow night? My band's playing in Fibbers :pac:

Jupiter's Classical Element arrived :)

Also, I'm rarely this much of a completist, but I also got Versailles' Destiny: The Lovers single because it had 2 tracks that weren't on any albums. :D

Were they ebay purchases?
    Passenger, what ya at tomorrow night? My band's playing in Fibbers :pac:

Won't be out tomorrow, Mr. Crumb. I'll give your fellas a gander another night though. Are yiz in Fibbers much? And what are yiz called again?

• Advertisement

Passenger wrote: »
    Were they ebay purchases?

I usually order from HMV.co.jp, I find there are some ridiculous prices for Japanese things on Ebay and Amazon, so it's far cheaper to buy from Japanese sites.

Advertisement