Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Passenger wrote: »
    Won't be out tomorrow, Mr. Crumb. I'll give your fellas a gander another night though. Are yiz in Fibbers much? And what are yiz called again?

Seemingly we're almost Thursday night regulars in Fibs these days ha ha.

We're doing a Rory Gallagher Re-Worked show in Voodoo Lounge on the 24th, should be a good buzz, and as far as I know we're doing a Mother Fuzzers show in Fibs again on the 6th Feb.

www.breakingtunes.com/mothermooch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

what do you play, salacious?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Links234 wrote: »
    what do you play, salacious?

Usually a Les Paul, the red one in the pictures on that link :pac:

I have an SG too, which is currently tuned to open E so I can attempt to play slide guitar. Notice I say attempt :D

And I have a yamaha electro acoustic at home which I usually write all my riffs on, and I have a mandolin and a banjo that I can't really play either of :p

Also do some backing vocals.

deadly ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I usually order from HMV.co.jp

Nice one Links, why didn't I think of them!
    I've been using itunes when I can and Japan discoveries (who know how to charge).

/Edit.
    HMV don't have Born's Abnormal Head Machine either.
    My quest continues.... :(

• Advertisement

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Nice one Links, why didn't I think of them!
    I've been using itunes when I can and Japan discoveries (who know how to charge).

/Edit.
    HMV don't have Born's Abnormal Head Machine either.
    My quest continues.... :(

I know, I had actually been on the lookout for Abnormal Head Machine for you.

HMV seemed to be the only place that had Aikaryu's mini album Kaizokuban- Aye Ai Sir that I had been looking for, but it does seem to be on back-order for the moment. Ah well. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Seemingly we're almost Thursday night regulars in Fibs these days ha ha.

We're doing a Rory Gallagher Re-Worked show in Voodoo Lounge on the 24th, should be a good buzz, and as far as I know we're doing a Mother Fuzzers show in Fibs again on the 6th Feb.

www.breakingtunes.com/mothermooch

Ah I've been to a load of Motherfuzzers gigs. I'm buddies with the lads in Beltbuckle Overdrive.

Gave your tunes a gander there too. Nice. ;)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I know, I had actually been on the lookout for Abnormal Head Machine for you.

Nice one. :)
    There is a limited edition one on sale on amazon.co.jp.
    Only ¥12,000 :eek:
    Do they pull prices like that out of their asses?!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Been a while since I posted in here....

How are all my favourite metal heads :D?

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Nice one. :)
    There is a limited edition one on sale on amazon.co.jp.
    Only ¥12,000 :eek:
    Do they pull prices like that out of their asses?!
    You're tempted though, aren't you? Admit it, you are. :p
    Been a while since I posted in here....

How are all my favourite metal heads :D?

Groovy my dear Seph, groooovy :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Good to hear links :D

How about yourself? What's up these days?

Ahhh not much now linkS,Went back to college monday and still trying to get back into the groove of that,very hard to when you've been off for 3 weeks :o:D Watching anime and playing games too :D.You playing any games atm?

FTL as we speak, I'm bloody addicted to it. a bit of Payday 2 before that, and a whole ****load of new stuff from the Steam Christmas sale that I do hope to get around to. ;) how about yourself?

Trying to study some more Japanese on my own these days, that's going well

FTL as we speak, I'm bloody addicted to it. a bit of Payday 2 before that, and a whole ****load of new stuff from the Steam Christmas sale that I do hope to get around to. ;) how about yourself?

Trying to study some more Japanese on my own these days, that's going well

I'd love to learn Japanese myself :D Just playing state of decay mainly these last 3 weeks,very cool game,very addictive :eek:

I don't find it too hard to learn myself, but I think the trick is, because I'm constantly immersing myself in the language (anime, music, etc) it makes it easy for me to remember things 'cos when I learn something new, I'll end up hearing it again and again. Trying to get to grips with the written language is a lot harder and that was my stumbling block when studying it before, but I think I'm actually doing much better this time around :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Might play some Payday 2 when I get home later on, it's a fun game. Shame the AI is pretty much useless for most tasks.

The AI for teammates is it? Yeah, they're garbage

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, team-mate AI. At one stage I was picking a lock on a safe deposit box, and a SWAT guy walked in and downed me, and the two AI did nothing to help until I'd killed him while down :P

Angron wrote: »
    Yeah, team-mate AI. At one stage I was picking a lock on a safe deposit box, and a SWAT guy walked in and downed me, and the two AI did nothing to help until I'd killed him while down :P

Yeah, I think the whole thing is geared towards online play so I wouldn't even bother with offline unless you can pretty much solo a heist.

• Advertisement

Yeah, if I don't have friends to play with I usually just do normal missions I can solo myself. Don't really like playing online with random people, after playing lots of L4D online, you don't have much faith in online communities :pac:

I'm back playing fallout 3 again..........

Great game, what platform?

Great game, what platform?

Pc of course lol :D I could never get the mod manager to work though :(

Never used it, so I can't really advise you on that. Might play some AoE or something now...

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I'm back playing fallout 3 again..........
    I was replaying it using only melee weapons a while back :D Got distracted by The Last of Us though.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Never used it, so I can't really advise you on that. Might play some AoE or something now...
    I was replaying it using only melee weapons a while back :D Got distracted by The Last of Us though.

I just came into megaton and shot the
    sherrif :D
    does that any significance can either of ye remember?

Don't think so really. His son will probably be a bit pissy though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Yeah, if I don't have friends to play with I usually just do normal missions I can solo myself. Don't really like playing online with random people, after playing lots of L4D online, you don't have much faith in online communities :pac:

You playing on PC Angron? I can have a couple of games with you some night!

• Advertisement

I actually found that Payday 2 has a pretty good online community, and got on really well with random people, even added a few peeps to my friends list who were pretty cool. I wouldn't knock it ;)
    Somnus wrote: »
    You playing on PC Angron? I can have a couple of games with you some night!
    Count me in and we've got the bulk of a team already :D

Advertisement