Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yeah, I'm on PC for it. Can only really play at weekends though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Angron wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm on PC for it. Can only really play at weekends though.
    Well what are we waiting for!? :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Apparently for my computer to stop sucking :P Only getting it connecting now after it screwed up earlier.

Try again tomorrow?

Yeah sure, I'll be around until 7 or so.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hello metal heads,Hope your all well :-D

Fallout 3 is pissing me off,It keeps crashing :mad:.

I get that problem with New Vegas, at times it was crashing every 15-20 minutes.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Angron wrote: »
    I get that problem with New Vegas, at times it was crashing every 15-20 minutes.

Yes even less than that,mostly when I get into fights and it was grand friday like :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Monday *yaaaawn*

No hangover though, which is good :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Links234 wrote: »
    I don't find it too hard to learn myself, but I think the trick is, because I'm constantly immersing myself in the language (anime, music, etc) it makes it easy for me to remember things 'cos when I learn something new, I'll end up hearing it again and again. Trying to get to grips with the written language is a lot harder and that was my stumbling block when studying it before, but I think I'm actually doing much better this time around :D

Glad you said not too hard, have signed up for a Japanese class starting in February - lets see how that goes :)

Happy Monday, hope all be well!

• Advertisement

A couple of my mates were talking about doing a stained glass course in a few weeks. Think I might have a pop at that :pac:

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Glad you said not too hard, have signed up for a Japanese class starting in February - lets see how that goes :)

Awesome! ;) What inspired you to sign up?

A couple of my mates were talking about doing a stained glass course in a few weeks. Think I might have a pop at that :pac:

Do :) Always nice feeling to create something pretty :)
    Awesome! ;) What inspired you to sign up?

I've always been interested in Japanese culture and have wanted to learn the language for years. I've signed up to many classes that have always fallen apart cause not enough students.

So fingers crossed for this one!! :)

I've always been interested in Japanese culture and have wanted to learn the language for years. I've signed up to many classes that have always fallen apart cause not enough students.

It's good if you've got an interest in the culture, it'll help you out to no ends. And you'd be surprised what you can pick up just from watching anime, or movies, etc.
    So fingers crossed for this one!! :)

がんばって!:D
    Ganbatte, or 'good luck'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

What gigs does everybody have lined up?

Sepultura, Clutch and Hellfest so far....

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

65daysofstatic This Saturday
    Aristocrats Next Month
    Grand Magus/The Vintage Caravan in March

Going to Roadburn festival in April

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

Going back to Rock Am Ring this year again. The lineup looks brilliant this year, a big improvement on last year.

Will probably check out Robert Plant in the Marquee and I might go see the Prodigy there as will.

They're all in June and I have nothing lined up between then and now.

Oh and the Into The Void anniversary gig with Solstice. And whatever random gigs I decide to go to on the day of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

Two events on the horizon:
    • The Aristocrats @ The Grand Social in February
    • Derren Brown's Infamous @ Bord Gáis Energy Theatre in March
    Haven't been to either venue before so looking forward to it.

• Advertisement

No gigs for me on the horizon but I am doing something very special this weekend! I'll be at Akumakon, Galway's Anime & Manga convention, where I will be DJ'ing a set of the very finest Japanese rock and metal! :D

I'm doing staffing, and I've been assigned to that Links :D

It's going to be fun! :D

I've half a mind to play Babymetal :p

Once I get a nice bit of Sigh, I'll be happy :P

Note made: do not play Sigh

Boo-urns :P

Sepultura, Clutch and Hellfest so far....

Aye, debating whether or not to head to Clutch.
    Oh and the Into The Void anniversary gig with Solstice.

Will probably mosey along to that alright.
    Aristocrats Next Month
    Grand Magus/The Vintage Caravan in March

Ah yes, The Aristocrats. Interesting lineup for sure. Grand Magus is a possibility as well.
    No gigs for me on the horizon but I am doing something very special this weekend! I'll be at Akumakon, Galway's Anime & Manga convention, where I will be DJ'ing a set of the very finest Japanese rock and metal! :D

All the best with that, Links. Should be fun. :)

Passenger wrote: »
    Aye, debating whether or not to head to Clutch.

Have you seen 'em before? If not you should definitely check 'em out. I've seen them around five times and they always deliver.

I'll be dressed as Serena from Sailor Moon ;) My better looking half will be Zoidberg :D:D

So far, for me:

Tommy Tiernan tonight
    Akumakon
    Less than Jake
    Anamanaguchi - Perfect Blue is playing in the lighthouse cinema the same evening, so hoping they'll be over in time
    Limp Bizkit in February
    Within Temptation in April
    Hoping to book Rock Im Park soon

PS: Someone give me monies!!

• Advertisement

Have you seen 'em before? If not you should definitely check 'em out. I've seen them around five times and they always deliver.

Haven't seen them play yet so that gig might be a possibility for sure.
    Within Temptation in April

Where is this, Z?

Advertisement