Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

I like Jager. It's good for you. It has herbs in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

They said that about Buckfast, but I always felt worse after it :pac:

Chilling out with a bottle of Fuller's London Porter. absolutely gorgeous :D nyom

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Got my ticket to see Trivium in The Academy in June, happy days :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Links234 wrote: »
    Chilling out with a bottle of Fuller's London Porter. absolutely gorgeous :D nyom

Try their ESB. Amazing stuff.

Keep meaning to do the brewery tour sometime, just out in Chiswick. Only on weekdays though which makes it awkward!

Also just found out that Transatlantic are on just down the road from me in March. I am SO there. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Passenger wrote: »
    Aye. It's the same with Jack Daniel's though isn't it? It's the iconographic associations with Rock/Metal that those drinks have as opposed to them actually being quality products.

I actually like Jager, and was drinking it before I was aware of any relationship to music :pac:

Used to drink JD a lot too, but unfortunately I turn into a c*nt when I do, so I don't :pac:

Did you go to Tribulation on Saturday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

I actually like Jager, and was drinking it before I was aware of any relationship to music :pac:

Used to drink JD a lot too, but unfortunately I turn into a c*nt when I do, so I don't :pac:

Did you go to Tribulation on Saturday?

Can take it or leave it tbh. :pac:

Aye, I moseyed up to it alright but only for the last 30 mins. Did you head to it yourself, didn't see ye around?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

How'd you get on crumb?? :):)

Ahhh, Gig Week - worse then romantic interests, nothing for ages, then BAM 3 in a row ;)
    Killswitch Engage :D
    Less Than Jake :pac:
    Anamanaguchi :o

Oh yeah, how was the tribute gig, Mr. Crumb?

Absolutely savage!! I reckon we got the best reaction of the whole night, even though there was an actual RG tribute act on after us :pac:

Should be a video or two knocking round in the next few days.

I didn't make Tribulation, was out with my parents, but I swung by The Pint to meet a few heads afterwards.

• Advertisement

Ah cool. Sounds like you had a good gig. When are the Mooch next out?

Ah cool. Sounds like you had a good gig. When are the Mooch next out?

6th Feb in Fibbers.

Are you on the facecrack?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,634 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Bought my Sepultura ticket as an impulse purchase a few weeks ago and completely forgot about it. Arrived in the post this morning. Now I'm excited :)

Shiiiiiit! Need to get mine today. Completely forgot about it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Nea

Passenger, did you enjoy Tribulation?
    I thought they were immense.
    Really enjoyed Venus Sleeps too,not having heard them before

^^ No love for Dread Soverign then? :pac:

^^ No love for Dread Soverign then? :pac:

I was disappointed tbh, and I was so looking forward to seeing them. Sound wasnt great for the vocals,for the amazing set of pipes Nemty has I was expecting to be blown away.

6th Feb in Fibbers.

Are you on the facecrack?

Not on the aul SpacePage, no. :o
    Nea wrote: »
    Passenger, did you enjoy Tribulation?
    I thought they were immense.
    Really enjoyed Venus Sleeps too,not having heard them before

I thought they sounded decent enough for the songs I seen them perform alright. Did you head anywhere after the gig?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

This video was made by a good mate of mine, he's hilarious and absolutely mental, give it a thumbs up and a subscription or whatever you do on YouTube!

I was disappointed tbh, and I was so looking forward to seeing them. Sound wasnt great for the vocals,for the amazing set of pipes Nemty has I was expecting to be blown away.

I saw them at Mourning Beloveth a few weeks back and wasn't overly impressed.

• Advertisement

Not on the aul SpacePage, no. :o

Ah ok. Well I'll just keep on telling you about the gigs until you come see us :pac:

Next one is a load of stoner rock bands as far as I know. It's a Mother Fuzzers Ball, and they're usually pretty decent.

Hey folks ;)

my internets were out yesterday, I think I was having serious withdrawal symptoms :p

I feel your pain. I left my phone charger in our gear lock up on Friday night and was panicking the battery would die all day Saturday :pac:

any craic with you Mr. Crumb?

I thought they sounded decent enough for the songs I seen them perform alright. Did you head anywhere after the gig?

I went over to Club Hell for a while. €2 Jager is not a good idea. Great night out all the same:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The pitchers of JD are great!

They are all great at the time,not the following day tho:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

That is very true, I had some at a beers before, the bus back to Longford the next day was less than brilliant :pac:

I went over to Club Hell for a while. €2 Jager is not a good idea. Great night out all the same:)

There needs to be more gigs in The Pint.

• Advertisement

I have to say I like The Pint for gigs,seen some good bands in there.

Advertisement