Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Hey folks :D Good weekend?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

If Liverpool can get 3pts against West Brom shortly, then yes :pac:

How was yours?

Kinda dull :p

Been listening to a band called Gyze recently, really awesome :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Links234 wrote: »
    Hey folks :D Good weekend?

Great weekend :pac:

Sepultura tomorrow night, anybody going?

I'm only really going to support my good buddies Killface....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Went to see Skindred in Manchester last night great craic a few troopers went down nicely too,Viza nd Soil were the support pretty decent too even if Soil will prob just b remembered for that one song 15 years ago ha
    Great weekend :pac:

Sepultura tomorrow night, anybody going?

I'm only really going to support my good buddies Killface....

Im headin along only got ticket friday will b flyin into Dublin 2moro so said why not havent seen them since 11 when they were touring Kairos twas a good show that album not so much. Will give the home supports a watch too.

Saw them in the early 90s in McGonagles, and saw them last year or the year before in Academy. Good shows both of them, but I'm not really a massive fan or anything.

I wasn't even going to bother going until I found out Killface are playing, so technically I'm paying 25yoyos to see a band that jams in the next room to me :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Weekend was good, thanks :)
    Went to Perfect Blue screening and seen I, Frankenstein... was SOOOO bad that it was semi good :P

Starting Japanese tomorrow :)
    Enjoy Sepultura :D:D

Anyone know the ins and outs of "As the Palaces Burn plus Q and A with Lamb of God" screening in Cineworld?
    Is it prerecorded Q and A or are they there with the screening? It for JDIFF?

http://www.cineworld.ie/whatson/7140?cinema=75&date=all :)

Zwillinge wrote: »

Woo! Awesome :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Weekend was good, thanks :)
    Went to Perfect Blue screening and seen I, Frankenstein... was SOOOO bad that it was semi good :P

Enjoy Sepultura :D:D

Anyone know the ins and outs of "As the Palaces Burn plus Q and A with Lamb of God" screening in Cineworld?
    Is it prerecorded Q and A or are they there with the screening? It for JDIFF?

http://www.cineworld.ie/whatson/7140?cinema=75&date=all :)

Nice, Z. Have you checked their website for info about the Q & A?

• Advertisement

Morning folks :D

Hola Linksy

*high five*

any plans for the day crumby one?

Avoid doing any work and then off to see my mates Killface support Sepultura. All on a very tight budget haha.

What's on your agenda for the day?

get shopping done, meet friend for coffee

Grocery shopping or more boots? :pac:

Groceries, I'm otherwise broke :p

Awww. And did your fancy new boots arrive yet?

Don't think they're sent yet :p

That's the problem with internet buying. No instant gratification :D

• Advertisement

Yeah, but my taste in fashion is so far outside the norm, I nearly can't buy any clothes in Ireland as is, my only choice is to go online or stock up when I'm away in London or the like :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Heading to my first metal gig in yonks this Saturday. August Burns Red in the Academy. Can't wait. Been waiting for these guys to come over for ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Holding a camera at Sepultura last night...

Hey folks ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

Hey Links. ;) How's Friday going for you?

Not too bad I suppose

Dog seems to have hurt her paw somehow, as she was limping a lot last night, but seems a lot better today. I was still upset about it, and worried for her :(

In other news, Gyze's album Fascinating Violence arrived for me today :D Really awesome stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Sepultura were great the other night in the Academy really delighted I went havin only decided to go a few days previous. New stuff had promise the new drummer was savage.

Caught both local supports the first band I preferred both seemed to get a good response from the crowd aswell.

Went to Fibbers after not much of an afterparty seemed mainly couples and groups so wouldve preffered Bruxelles as I was on me todd but wasn't gonna chance the walk in the rain.

Having a good saturday all?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just had a terrible game of Payday 2, so I'm currently taking a break to watch the rugby. Yourself?

• Advertisement

Drinking coffee and might be heading out for a little, dunno yet

Ugh, running into assholes in Payday 2 is the worst, I get kicked from a game the odd time over absolutely nothing? And I mean genuinely nothing, it just can happen. I actually think some people did it to troll, eg wait until the very end of a long heist and then kick. I had someone who did that to me at the very end of Rats, probably kicked everyone else on the team too.

Advertisement