Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

For those about to chat...

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I didn't get kicked, the people I was with were just terrible. We were doing Four Stores, they were all in the China shop and got downed, I had to leg it over from the apple parody shop to save their asses. Then they all refused to put down a medkit though they all had them, they all got downed leaving me to face a bulldozer on my own. That didn't go too well :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

People sometimes suck, but at least it isn't malicious. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Sepultura were great the other night in the Academy really delighted I went havin only decided to go a few days previous. New stuff had promise the new drummer was savage.

Caught both local supports the first band I preferred both seemed to get a good response from the crowd aswell.

Went to Fibbers after not much of an afterparty seemed mainly couples and groups so wouldve preffered Bruxelles as I was on me todd but wasn't gonna chance the walk in the rain.

Killface were the first band. Good mates of mine.

I had great craic in Fibbers afterwards :pac:

Happy monday one and all! :D

Hey Crumby one, how goes it? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Another working week lads!

Ah well, Limp Gimpy tomorrow :p:o:D:pac:

Everyone have a decent weekend? I watched Series One of Love/Hate - quite enjoyed it, will have to go through the rest of the box set! But firstly; new Walking Dead to be devoured ;)

• Advertisement

Hey Zwillinge, how are the Japanese lessons going?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭salacious crumb

Links234 wrote: »
    Happy monday one and all! :D

Hey Crumby one, how goes it? ;)

It goes very well. Had a very nice weekend, can't wait til the next one :pac:

How's you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Hey Zwillinge, how are the Japanese lessons going?

Hey :D

Class two is tomorrow, so will have to practice and go over stuff tonight - the last minute cram :pac:

But so far, so good, thanks for asking :)

Very good thanks! :D

Finally got to see Wolf Children yesterday, it was a movie that I wanted to see for ages, missed it when it was in the film festival in galway last summer, so I was asking herself for it for Christmas, but she didn't get around to getting it for me until recently. We watched it in bed Sunday morning, and I was sobbing like a baby :o Amazing movie, so glad I finally saw it. :D

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Hey :D

Class two is tomorrow, so will have to practice and go over stuff tonight - the last minute cram :pac:

But so far, so good, thanks for asking :)

Cool! :D

What have you learned so far?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,148 ✭✭✭Passenger

A city in southern Poland, has named a traffic roundabout after the late Slayer guitarist, Jeff Hanneman. :pac:

It is to be called Jeff Hanneman’s Circle Pit.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Amazing :D

Why why why am I awake at 7 in the morning? Why is there even a 7 in the morning?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Why is there even a 7 in the morning?
    I ask myself the same question all the time... I am so not a morning person.

*drinks all the coffee*

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Any time before noon is too early to get up as far as I'm concerned :(

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I started work recently and I'm actually okay with the routine of it all; I still hate mornings, but I'm more able to tolerate it these days.

But this morning after Limp Bizkit last night was a different matter entirely. I didn't want to leave the shower.

I was so shattered I fell back to sleep anyway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Not sure if this has been posted but Lacuna Coils drummer & guitarist have retired from the band

http://loudwire.com/lacuna-coil-guitarist-drummer-retirement/

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Not sure if this has been posted but Lacuna Coils drummer & guitarist have retired from the band

http://loudwire.com/lacuna-coil-guitarist-drummer-retirement/

noo.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

AC/DC are on the comeback trail

http://loudwire.com/acdc-new-album-tour-plans/
    “It’s been 40 years of the band’s existence. So I think we’re gonna try to do 40 gigs, 40 shows, to thank the fans for their undying loyalty. I mean, honestly our fans are just the best in the world, and we appreciate every one of them. So, like I said, we’ll have to go out, even though we’re getting a bit long in the tooth. You know what?! It’s been four years [since we last toured], and I’m really looking forward to it.”

• Advertisement

Finally got around to ordering two new hoodies, Misery Index "Illuminaught" and Napalm Death "Utilitarian".

Nice! Where'd you get 'em?

indiemerch, seems to be how a lot of bands are doing it. Last time I ordered stuff online it was going to the record label site, now a lot of the bands seem to have a limited amount of stuff there.

Prices seem reasonably competitive on there alright. How much was combined shipping?

Around about 40 I think. It's one of the more annoying things about stuff being located in the US.

€40 for everything or just for shipping?

Just for the shipping.

Man that's pricey!

Yeah, sadly we aren't really spoiled for choice here.

• Advertisement

I usually use ebay and never pay more than €10 for shipping. Enjoy them and get your money's worth anyway. :pac:

Advertisement