Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teaching or training in western Australia

Options
  • 15-01-2009 2:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

I have a business studies degree and a Hdip in Education which I got in 2004 but never went ahead to use. I now regret this. As it's hard to get subbing and harder to get fulltime positions, chances of me ever becoming fully recognised are slim to none. I've left it too long and am afraid my qualification will no longer stand due to this 4 year clause. Now that I've decided it's something I really would like, I'm considering going else where to try teaching. I'd love to go to Western Australia as it's somewhere I've already spent 7 months. What are my options? I know my hdip is not relevant for residency without work experience so where do I go from here? Any tips would be great.

Comments

Advertisement