Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best and Worst items recieved via Bluetooth

• 15-01-2009 3:40am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,586 Mod ✭✭✭✭

What the best and worst things you have recieved via Bluetooth ? Or sent maybe

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

best:a naked picture of my friend's ex from his phone to mine when he was stupid enough to give me his phone for a few minutes

Worst: a virus that automatically sends itself by bluetooth to any phones in the area. Luckily i recognised what it was and cancelled it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Was he a looker then Sam ? :D

long_b wrote: »
    Was he a looker then Sam ? :D

gorgeous he was. great ass :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,586 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Ha ha sent a few pics and an odd mp3 . Why do a lot of people not accept stuff n bluetooth

Nowso wrote: »
    Ha ha sent a few pics and an odd mp3 . Why do a lot of people not accept stuff n bluetooth

most likely because it could be a virus and you'd have to be retarded to accept something that randomly appeared on your screen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Sam Vimes wrote: »
    best:a naked picture of my friend's ex from his phone to mine when he was stupid enough to give me his phone for a few minutes

proof?

I promise to view it then destroy it, just so I can confirm your story to the good people on here. No point havign lingering doubts in peoples minds.:)

Stekelly wrote: »
    proof?

I promise to view it then destroy it, just so I can confirm your story to the good people on here. No point havign lingering doubts in peoples minds.:)

I could not possibly do such a thing to my friend and his delightful ex girlfriend.......ten euro :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

A video of a woman sucking off a horse. There was a dude right next to her not being sucked off but she goes for the horse.

I am no equine scientist but I have never ever heard of horses responding to fellatio.........so I am pretty sure the dirty hoo-er hasn't either.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,586 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Interesting. How do u spot a virus?

I havnt got many things sent to me.

Nowso wrote: »
    Interesting. How do u spot a virus?

I havnt got many things sent to me.
    they can usually be recognised because they end in .sis* or .jar

videos and jpgs would generally be fine

*only works on symbian phones

• Advertisement
Advertisement