Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where will you watch Six Nations in Melbourne?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭cormaclynch

Celtic Club is a pretty safe bet to be showing it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Ok ill ring bridies on chapel tomorrow, if theres no live music playing im there

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭nerd69

GiftofGab wrote: »
    Ok ill ring bridies on chapel tomorrow, if theres no live music playing im there
    What did they say

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭nerd69

The elephant and the wheelbarrow in st kilda are showing it with full sound

Bridies is showing it without sound. Im going to the turf bar to watch it. The misses is up early in the morning so ill be there on my own with my Irish jersey. Still very excited

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Will probably go to The Elephant & Wheelbarrow myself. It's late enough though, and have to be up early tomorrow, so won't be drinking too much...at least that's the plan :o

Anybody find any places close to south yarra that will be showing the rugby this weekend?

Advertisement